Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
JuliaWolf

What was the most recent game you played?

call of duty black ops > zombies > kino der toten. pretty much like always. funny, i hate going pass round 15. i wish it wasnt actually endless.

call of duty black ops > zombies > kino der toten. pretty much like always. funny' date=' i hate going pass round 15. >>>>>>i wish it wasnt actually endless.<<<<<<<

[/quote']

i know, right?

Halo (galantine keeps making me play with him' date=' even though I dont exactly say no :) I'm terrible at it though!)

[/quote']

LOL I love to play with you though, even if you get only one kill you dont dies as much as I do when we play online. and I feel that the less deaths you give the enemy is better.

At the moment I am playing Total War Shogun 2

AND BY THE WAY :D the game allows you to do either Buddah or Christian influence on the Populace and its actually fun when you use missionary's to influence your enemies and friends on the game, plus there is a bonus to having christian faith, you get riflemen to use in battle :)

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (xbox360)

Driver: San Francisco multiplayer demo

Oh! :D I can't wait for that game! One of my family members had the first one for PS1 a long time ago, played it all the time :D lol