Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
JuliaWolf

What was the most recent game you played?

(most people that play black ops have at least the 1st prestige or higher)

I don't prestige. There's no where near enough reward for prestiging in black ops' date=' save maybe (and I stress maybe) gold camo, but that's all the way at the end. I would much rather enjoy the more decent weapons and stay lower prestige =P[/color']

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. Crazy fun, but one of those games that automatically increases in difficulty no matter how well you drive. For example my brother did a race in about 4 minutes and took first by about 2 seconds. I did the same race a minute faster then him, but again only took first by a couple seconds. Bah... those games stress me out >_>...yet I still play them =P

Eh, just about the only game I play now because I am without my 360 (Picking it up from my Dad's tomorrow though. And a BlackBerry also. FTW!) is a browser based MMORPG called Sherwood Dungeon.

www.SherwoodDungeon.com/SherwoodDungeon.htm

@Julia: Rofl.

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts II recently myself... so addicting o3o

Have you beat Sephy yet, Julia? :U And if so, at what LV :o

I've been playing lots of Mass Effect (1 and 2). It was great to finally finish the first one, but now I'm totally sucked into the second one! I heard people complain about changes to how equipment works, but I love the changes! Mass Effect is pretty much the only video game RPG that's drawn me in so much.