Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
JuliaWolf

What was the most recent game you played?

but I have spent enough time playing Mass Effect lately that I had a super-detailed dream about it! :3

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite comment on the forums?

Speaking of Mass Effect.. Downloading ME2 as I'm typing this. :D

but I have spent enough time playing Mass Effect lately that I had a super-detailed dream about it! :3

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite comment on the forums?

Speaking of Mass Effect.. Downloading ME2 as I'm typing this. :D

High-fives! :D

After hearing what Shepard's "endorsement" is, I was afraid to ask for the discount at the other stores because I thought it would be unethical to make the same endorsement elsewhere XD

quite a few dsiware games ^-^

too bad they are easier to play on the dsi then on the 3ds. i used system transfer etc blah blahck.

dead or alive dimension. although, the game really isnt a good game when it comes to being a christian. it reveals way too much all the time. i only got it becuz it was half off, after buying zelda for 3ds, which is my brothers. and its a good game to sell.

alphabounce for dsiware, but on a 3ds. i still cant believe its supposed to have 25 (probably random, or i dont know) million stages. after awhile the game gets alittle boring though, like now. i give it like 2/5 or 3/5. but still, 25 million stages? i know theres thousands by the x,y grid which is the map, but 25 million stages seems a bit much. however i am going to find out, the hard way. i should be done by next lifetime.

I just "finished" Pokémon White. I've beat the game and I have my team more or less finalized. Now I just basically stop playing unless I'm battling a friend. That way I can play other things!