Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
JuliaWolf

What was the most recent game you played?

Lemme see naw... :D

The Endless Forest (love that "game" :P)

Halo: Reach (now a Commander Grade 2)

Super Monkey Ball 2 (have 65 lives bought!!)

Halo Reach, again, haha.

Man, a three way free for all between me, my brother, and my friend with increased damage, jump height and movement speed to 100 kills, all power weapons on the map on Powerhouse. Ah....fun times.

Playing Gran Turismo 5 right now...I'm feeling too under the weather for much action, so good old B-spec races where the driver does all the work, and my 5 million dollar Indy Car guarantees wins and means I only touch the controller every 10 minutes XD

Crash Bandicoot: Warped

Playing Gran Turismo 5 right now...I'm feeling too under the weather for much action' date=' so good old B-spec races where the driver does all the work, and my 5 million dollar Indy Car guarantees wins and means I only touch the controller every 10 minutes XD

[/quote']

B-spec mode ruined Gran Turismo for me, since I never drove myself because of it. Although it was nice for the 24 hour races. :D

I did A-spec first to avoid getting too comfortable XP...Just finished a 90 lap endurance on A-spec and around lap 70, after getting an 11 lap lead, I determined it funny to tailgate people and run them off the road all up to the final lap >.>