Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
JuliaWolf

What was the most recent game you played?

EXCITEBOTS http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/z0xBbHu6KxX7J8r-H40mHMg_5fgZL7h3

i totally almost own ("own" meaning "win" or something) that game. i just play it to race, and i usually always get first place ("first place" meaning "finish before anyone else". the game is based on "points" and not "place" to win). if anyone plays this game (i just recently started playing after half a year maybe) my name is "METROID", i use a butterfly as my icon, and i always use the scorpion with the wizard custom and i always select the crystal nebula stage. thats how you can tell if its me or not.

i like playing this game becuz since im pretty fast sometimes, i make people get disqualified since they couldnt finish the race in 30 seconds or less after i finished.

also i do really like dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/q_hQZaqbt39NRoIDJ4YmIyXSiXJEGFH3

but that game seriously has bad online gameplay and its just really hard to play when the game is just lagging so much. plus something is wrong with my wii or disk so i cannot play the rank games online, so im limited to playing the custom battles only online. i can be pretty good in that game but only if the game is working perfectly and not lagging or anything. my favorite character in that game is super 17, but my best character is omega shenron. he is so broken (with the right capsules).

Black Ops multi-player- PS3

That one =P

I have recently determined that playing over a wireless connection (Almost always 3 out of 4 bars or worse) stinks' date=' so I have devoted myself to bring noobtubing back to black ops...lol :P

So far I have made a Mack truck load of people angry, and made my brother hit me with his controller XP... I do however try to add a skillful side to it, which means sitting in corners with it pointed at the door is a no no. I've been practicing shooting it quickly at key points in hard to reach camping areas (such as small poles and such) and so far it works =P

It definitely takes care of the abundance of noobs sitting in corners. It's also a fantastic combo of you use Commando or FAMAS with the Noobtube (it tubes noobs) in Nuketown. Plus, what with the new noob setup of AK74u Rapid Fire, the noobtube is a good way to put them to rest =P[/color']

Black Ops multi-player- PS3

That one =P

I have recently determined that playing over a wireless connection (Almost always 3 out of 4 bars or worse) stinks' date=' so I have devoted myself to bring noobtubing back to black ops...lol :P

So far I have made a Mack truck load of people angry, and made my brother hit me with his controller XP... I do however try to add a skillful side to it, which means sitting in corners with it pointed at the door is a no no. I've been practicing shooting it quickly at key points in hard to reach camping areas (such as small poles and such) and so far it works =P

It definitely takes care of the abundance of noobs sitting in corners. It's also a fantastic combo of you use Commando or FAMAS with the Noobtube (it tubes noobs) in Nuketown. Plus, what with the new noob setup of AK74u Rapid Fire, the noobtube is a good way to put them to rest =P[/color']

Apperently im soo skilled I get called a hacker in half the servers I play in... And I usually have only a 4 - 5 K/D xD

Wait' date=' 4 kills for every 5 deaths and you get called a hacker?[/color']

Naa, I usually have somewhere between a 4:1/5:1 K/D.

But yeah, I get called a hacker quite a bit, sometimes even get banned for it. O_o

But yeah, I get called a hacker quite a bit, sometimes even get banned for it. O_o

That's just jealousy from other people XD

In MW2 I almost always win in free for all by using Lightweight, Marathon, and Commando perks, and then running around with a tactical knife. I get a sick pleasure from stabbing everybody XP

Final Fantasy II (PSP)

I played that on my iPod and it's awesome XD...Don't like the level up system in that one though :-/

Random accomplishment of which I am very proud of: While playing Modern Warfare 2 about a week ago' date=' I succeeded in taking out both my enemy's pave low as well as their harrier in one strike. I did this accidentally when I launched a Javelin missile at the harrier and at the same time the pave low flew relatively close to the harrier, so with the combination of splash damage from the harrier explosion as well as the javelin, the pave low blew up too. I was so happy with myself :P

Just to say again this was a javelin missile from the launcher, NOT a predator missile =P

As for what I have been playing recently, it's more Gran Turismo 5. I desperately want both the Lamborghini Miura, and the Red Bull X2010. *sigh* /hasalottodoface [/color']

That's just jealousy from other people XD

In MW2 I almost always win in free for all by using Lightweight, Marathon, and Commando perks, and then running around with a tactical knife. I get a sick pleasure from stabbing everybody XP

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thatguywhoplaysgames333/screenshot/542888359938023073

Someone did not like my FFA playstyle D:

its a good thing things like that doesnt happen for metroid prime hunters ^-^

although that game is sort of old (and sadly anyone can cheat for real), and probably only metroid fans like it, i use to get head shot kills when me and another player are bouncing through the air (on a certain stage). the best way i can describe the rare situations like that is like someone is playing halo, 2 people are a pretty good distance from each other, and 1 got bounce like on one of those bouncing things, and the other player is falling from somewhere, then while they are in the air someone just head shot the other player. however though, headshots are nearly impossible to do on halo. or at least multiple times in a row. but thats the only example i can make.

besides that, i still play excitebots (99% i always get 1st place (when racing, not for stars. i only play for fun so i only race, trying to make everybody get disqualified but sadly i have to be 30 seconds ahead of everybody to do that, and most races only have 2 laps and last 2-3 mins so thats like impossible to do)) and this dragon ball z game (omega shenron is the best charactor (with the right capsules) btw), only for online play though.

oh and im replying to like the few recent posts. pretend i have a quote somewhere.

Lemme see...

Halo: Reach (finally a Colonel)

Super Mario Bros. (1984)

Killer Instinct Snes

Pokemon Emerald :D

Lemme see...

Halo: Reach (finally a Colonel)

Super Mario Bros. (1984)

Killer Instinct Snes

Pokemon Emerald :D

i still have Killer Instinct Snes! i wish that was remade and had online gameplay. i use to love that game. fulgore and sabrewolf were my favorite characters.

fulgore - 30 hit ultra, 13 hit killer

glacius - 27 hit ultra, 14 hit killer, 10 hit ultimate

cinder - 27 hit ultra, 16 hit killer

spinal - 27 hit ultra, 13 hit killer

thunder - 21 hit ultra, 14 hit killer

jago - 27 hit ultra, 13 hit killer

high score - 501,000

I'm GOOOOOD >=)

fulgore - 30 hit ultra' date=' 13 hit killer

glacius - 27 hit ultra, 14 hit killer, 10 hit ultimate

cinder - 27 hit ultra, 16 hit killer

spinal - 27 hit ultra, 13 hit killer

thunder - 21 hit ultra, 14 hit killer

jago - 27 hit ultra, 13 hit killer

high score - 501,000

I'm GOOOOOD >=)

[/quote']

i havent played that game in so long, although i would if it was wiiware, but i thought high scores were in the millions place >_<

or maybe im ahead by 1 digit.

Fallout 3. Best RPG I've ever played' date=' well Next to oblivion: elder scrolls.

[/quote']

Please tell me your a PC gamer? :D

Your going to be disappointed. I use a xbox 360

That just means someone lost and got mad XD

You know when you think about it' date=' a grenade launcher is no worse then the crossbow or a tomahawk.

There is a reason flak jacket was added people :P[/color']

That just means someone lost and got mad XD

You know when you think about it' date=' a grenade launcher is no worse then the crossbow or a tomahawk.

There is a reason flak jacket was added people :P[/color']

Exactly, whenever I play black ops some 7 year old has to be complaining to me about how I'm a noob whenever I kill him with a grenade launcher yet I'm at 6th prestige and he's not even at prestige. (most people that play black ops have at least the 1st prestige or higher)