Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
AzoranTheDragon

Looking for Xbox Live Furs...

I think the Xbox's crappy 2005 ( for a lack of a better word ) stuff is useless. and the controller hurts my thumbs. =( the Xbox breaks too often' date=' and $50 a year is stupid...

[/quote']

Any console will stop debuting any GOOD games once the next gen console's are released. That's why after years of good Twisted Metal games on the PS1, we get "Small Brawl", the worst one, after the PS2 is released. Old XBOX titles from 2005 were garbage, because 360 titles were being released. Also, many 360 games were not released until 2006 or 2007, so few good titles were available (GoW was a goodun').

IMO the controller is more ergonomically designed than the PS3's. It's evident because almost all 3rd party controllers follow the 360 controller design, even if they're meant for the PS3. If it hurts your thumbs it may be because you have smaller hands. If you have a 360, get a micro controller.

I admit that older model XBOX 360's were buggy as crap. We had ours replaced at least 4 times because we kept getting the dreaded "red ring of death". We now have the newer, slimmer model and it's worlds better and so far has no bugs.

LIVE is only $30 or $40 a year if you know where to look *cough*amazon.com*cough*

well im sticking to the PS3

I think all the consoles have there pros and cons. but it really depends on what kind of games you like. I'm more into FPS and strategy, so I go for XB, and PC games. So, why don't you all shut up ^^

I have to say that the first Gears of War game was the only one for PC, GoW 2 and 3 where XB 360 only. Same went for Halo, but it at least got to Halo 2 before switching.

Oh, and my XBL tag is SergantQuin

Brav0Julesb34r

Aka BJ Bear. I realize the possible conotations of my gamer tag and would just like to say that I didn't intend anything bad by it. I love the military and the codec for BJ is Bravo-July.. but I thought July really isn't a name, so I went with a phonetic alternative, Jules... The 'o' is a zero by the way.

As of 7/25/2013@ 12pm CST, I an unable to send friend requests. Yahoo answers says there was an outage three months ago, so many had the same issue? I dunno. I'll have to add Christianfurs later.

I am a First-Person-Shooter addict. Haha! If I get a better InternetServiceProvider, I would love to team up.

I've beaten Halo1,2,3,Reach; CoD1,2,3; Perfect Dark: Zero, Xcom:EnemyUnknown; all normal difficulty or better... I'm used to those engines. Look me up some time.

This thread turned weird for a while then it settled down. Who won console wars?

Anyways Steam is best and Gaben is the king of discounts!

Not helping, Chakram. What's your gamer tag?

If you have an Xbox One, I mainly play on there. I play a lot of Destiny, SW: Battlefront, and Black ops 3. But I'll play 360 now and then as I have way more games on there.

Gamertag is MrStealYourKill with an i at the end if you want to add me.