Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
AzoranTheDragon

Looking for Xbox Live Furs...

I have only PS3...

Ohhhh.... thats to bad.....:D X-Box RULES! LOL

NOPE

WRONG, XBOX has all the best core titles. PS3 just has blu-ray and original PS1 titles :D

Stukaz (the only games I had at the time when I made my game tag were CoD 3, CoD 2 and CoD: finest hour).

And I can't remember if the z is capitalized or not.

I have only PS3...

NOPE

WRONG' date=' XBOX has all the best core titles. PS3 just has blu-ray and original PS1 titles :D

[/quote']

NOPE says 3D Dot Game Heroes, Demon's Souls, Flower, God of War III, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, Infamous, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, MotorStorm, Ratchet & Clank Future, Resistance, Uncharted 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Warhawk, Wipeout HD.

Either way I would have to say Xbox is the most WORTHLESS console in existence. Almost all the games I can play on it are available on my PC as well. Even the Wii has more use to me.

I have only PS3...

NOPE

WRONG' date=' XBOX has all the best core titles. PS3 just has blu-ray and original PS1 titles :D

[/quote']

NOPE

U MAD FANBOY?! ;)

I have only PS3...

NOPE

[/quote']

NOPE

U MAD FANBOY?! ;)

Updated my post. And I'm defiantly not a fanboy, I just hate consoles that have no purpose.

I have only PS3...

NOPE

[/quote']

NOPE says 3D Dot Game Heroes, Demon's Souls, Flower, God of War III, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, Infamous, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, MotorStorm, Ratchet & Clank Future, Resistance, Uncharted 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Warhawk, Wipeout HD.

Either way I would have to say Xbox is the most WORTHLESS console in existence. Almost all the games I can play on it are available on my PC as well. Even the Wii has more use to me.

The Wii?! BLASPHEMY!

Gears of War 1, 2 and 3, Halo 3, ODST, Reach and CEA, Fable series, Viva Pinata, Perfect Dark Zero, Too Human, Chrome Hounds, Crackdown series, etc.

I have only PS3...

NOPE

[/quote']

The Wii?! BLASPHEMY!

Gears of War 1, 2 and 3, Halo 3, ODST, Reach and CEA, Fable series, Viva Pinata, Perfect Dark Zero, Too Human, Chrome Hounds, Crackdown series, etc.

Gears of War, Fable, and Viva Pinata are all on PC as well and last time I checked Too Human and Perfect Dark Zero weren't all that special

I have only PS3...

NOPE

[/quote']

The Wii?! BLASPHEMY!

Gears of War, Fable, and Viva Pinata are all on PC as well and last time I checked Too Human and Perfect Dark Zero weren't all that special

VP on the PC? Really?

Ah well, fan boys will be fan boys, and I'm no exception.

Still, the 360 controller is worlds more ergonomic than any PS controller. And Halo. Ah... Halo :D

I think the Xbox's crappy 2005 ( for a lack of a better word ) stuff is useless. and the controller hurts my thumbs. =( the Xbox breaks too often, and $50 a year is stupid...

I think the Xbox's crappy 2005 ( for a lack of a better word ) stuff is useless. and the controller hurts my thumbs. =( the Xbox breaks too often' date=' and $50 a year is stupid...

[/quote']

Any console will stop debuting any GOOD games once the next gen console's are released. That's why after years of good Twisted Metal games on the PS1, we get "Small Brawl", the worst one, after the PS2 is released. Old XBOX titles from 2005 were garbage, because 360 titles were being released. Also, many 360 games were not released until 2006 or 2007, so few good titles were available (GoW was a goodun').

IMO the controller is more ergonomically designed than the PS3's. It's evident because almost all 3rd party controllers follow the 360 controller design, even if they're meant for the PS3. If it hurts your thumbs it may be because you have smaller hands. If you have a 360, get a micro controller.

I admit that older model XBOX 360's were buggy as crap. We had ours replaced at least 4 times because we kept getting the dreaded "red ring of death". We now have the newer, slimmer model and it's worlds better and so far has no bugs.

LIVE is only $30 or $40 a year if you know where to look *cough*amazon.com*cough*