Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
JuliaWolf

What was the most recent game you played?

Most recent game...

Dungeons and Dragons with my roommates, ending a few minutes ago. ^^ If you meant specifically computer games, then League of Legends.

Dungeons and Dragons with my roommates

Is it any good? I see that people either love it or hate it with a passion.

The game I last played was Star Fox 64. I was testing out a 3D driver that I just downloaded.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/518733/sfox3D1.PNG - There it is in cross-eyed mode

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/518733/3dzelda.PNG - and there's LoZ:OOT in 3D-glasses mode(yellow/blue for those who live in the UK and have those promotional channel-4 3D glasses).

Guest Wolfin

TF2...TF2....and oh, played some TF2 over the weekend...

Yeah.

I need a life.

Dungeons and Dragons with my roommates

Is it any good? I see that people either love it or hate it with a passion.

Well, it depends on the Dungeon Master (DM; also known as Game Master, GM). If you have a good one, then it's an awesome game. In the campaign with my roommates, we are causing more chaos than the denizens of the plane of chaos... and most of it is accidental. In a different campaign I'm in the elemental plane of candy. Most of the D&D campaigns I've played in (or run) have been rather random interactive storytelling sessions (like the time we created a very miniature solar system in a mountain pass... or the pitchforks that fly out of nowhere and hit me whenever I growl in one campaign... or Johntown, where the mayor's chair is a large toilet and most of the shops only sell toilets... or the time one of my party members recreated all of Michelangelo's paintings perfectly by just drawing in the dirt... or the time I gave Occam's razor as loot...). So for me, I have enjoyed it - it's another way for me to tell stories. ^^ But since the game relies more on the people playing than on the materials provided, it won't be great for everyone (plus buying all the books gets rather expensive real fast - we have a collective bookshelf of 3.5 and 4.0 edition books). I hope that answers your question satisfactorily. If not - I can say more... ^^;

Pokemon Platinum. I've been trying to figure out how I can get some breeding chains going with a limited pool of pokemon to work with.

I recently bought Dead Space and Secret of Monkey Island on Steam during a sale, so I'm working through them. I've also gotten Knights of the Old Republic, Oblivion, and Modern Warfare 2 from my roommates, so I'll be hittin' those up afterwards.

Dead Space WILL freak you out if you play it at night in the dark. Just sayin'.

I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 for a while, but I'm taking a break since I've beaten everything except the synthesis recipes. I have been playing Gang Garrison 2 a lot, which Is an 8-bit version of Team Fortress 2, free to download (and safe) here: http://www.ganggarrison.com/

I've been playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 online a lot, and Toss the Turtle.

Hmm...Mariokart Wii, Wii Sports Resort, and some Roblox.

That's about it, though.

I've been playing on my PS3 mostly lately. Some White Knight Chronicles, Assasin's Creed II, and then followed up with the new Battlefield: Bad Company 2. If you want to add me to your PS3 buddy list my ID is Kovyn_01. Just let me know who you are in the message. You'll get added quicker. :P

@Hobofawkes: I'm waiting for Dead Space 2. MUA HA HA!>:3