Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tikaani

Hello from Knoxville, TN

My real name is Daniel (God is my Judge) and I go by Tikaani (wolf). My fursona is a grey wolf guardian that wields a ninja blade along with a wide variety of other weapons. Even with these weapons at his disposal, he is generally kind and caring to those he cares about.

I'm male and 22 years old. As mentioned above, I live in Knoxville (looking forward to meeting other furry Christians :D ). You can reach me at [email protected].

Foremost I'm an artist with an interest in writing sci fi action books. I prefer a realistic style of art over a cartoonish unless it's fan art (Swat Kats)

Since I've just accepted that I'm a furry, I've never been to a con.

Favorite music has to be from Skillet or other band similar to them. I also listen to all the Christian genres and classic rock. In my free time, I like ice skating, exercising, and video games. I'm not much for eating fish or watching football.

My church is Central Baptist and Calvary Baptist. I'm actually going on a "Get-To-Know-Ya" retreat tonight *wags tail in anticipation*.

post-4018-13629598464906_thumb.jpg

Hello Tikaani I love skillet if you like them check 12 stones and Thousand Foot Krutch both amazing bands.

Welcomes to teh forums :3

I've never been to a con either, but I'll be going to FangCon up in Nashville next month most likely (just for one day). That's fairly close to Knoxville, I think. ^_^

First off, thank you for making a new wolf feel welcomed *wags tail*

@ Leopard: The Way I Feel and Phenomenon are awesome songs along with so many others from those bands.

@ Foxbunny: Aloha

@ Koshkat: It's a three hour drive and I'm flat broke. Just tell me how it is and I'll think about it for next year. Unrelated: Did you watch Swat Kats growing up. Just taking a shot at the origin of your name :cool:

@ Jeffcore: Spent 16 years in Tennessee and never gained a single accent. I amaze people all the time. :P

Hey! Another TN Fur! I'm in Clarksville, myself. Welcome to the forum. I hope we can encourage you in the Faith and with your creativity as well

Welcome to Christian Fur's brotha! *bro paw* I rally like skillet : ) I can't wait for their new album this year xD

Oh, and your name, Tikaani, does that have a meaning?

@ Koshkat: It's a three hour drive and I'm flat broke. Just tell me how it is and I'll think about it for next year. Unrelated: Did you watch Swat Kats growing up. Just taking a shot at the origin of your name :cool:

Aww, yeah, I know how money problems are...

I never have watched Swat Kats. My name is actually just Koshka, but the little cross looks like a t, and I do go by koshkat on some other sites and games and stuff. Koshka is just the Russian word for cat XP

Welcome to our bit of the web. I'm just the crazy red fox who runs a Bible study and who currently happens to be in Korea. It's nice to meet you! ^^

Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope to pass the friendly welcome to other furs that join after me. I'm enjoying the Wagztail podcasts right now :D

I also have some other anthro artwork on the back burner to give different looks to my fursona.