Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Drgy

Yo everybody!

Hey y'all, so obviously I'm new here and it looks like a really nice site and I can't wait to start chatting with everybody :) A little about me uuummm, I LOVE music. Like really love it, check out my soundcloud page if you don't believe me:

In other news, there's a fire out here in Co. Springs and peeps are getting evacuated left and right, your prayers would be awesome!

God Bless,

Drgy

P.S. I changed my description for this thread from "coolest person evar" to "a pretty cool new person" because I didn't want to be too assumptive >.o

Yay! Another musician! That now makes three musicians on this site ^_^ I compose mostly trance and orchestral stuff and Norzman5 makes more 8-bit video game music.

Nice drum & bass you got there. Really liked the dark nostalgic one.

Thanks everybody for the welcome! Pachua and otsoka I will have to check out your guys' music, and Norzman, send me your soundcloud link so I can look you up cause I have some 8-bit sounding stuff too I've done just for kicks ^_^

Oh yah, and Dante... I am everywhere... you should know this 0.0

Yay, more musician! :3

I do music too, but I don't have a lot of stuff written yet. It's all on my FA page if you wanna check it though (my sig banner links to my FA). And I'm still a little inexperienced in electronic music, so mine doesn't sound anywhere near as refined as yours :P

Oh gosh, Norman! This is your doing! You released the Drgy on us!

*yells and starts ranting about things only Norman and Drgy understand*