Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bytorcus

Royal White Gryphon here

Hello there.

I initially looked for this place because I read my bible for the first time in yonks last night. I thought to myself that I should have a look for a Christian Community in the morning as I had to go to bed. The first link in my search for "Christian Furry" in google wasn't very Christian, but the second link (this place) seemed promising ^v^. I hope I can grow my faith here.

As for my fursona, at first I thought I picked it because it looked cool (Im a royal white gryphon btw :) ). That and a small voice at the back of my mind told me to choose it. I later found that the Gryphon suits my personality very well as they have a knack to find treasure and will guard it with their lives. I also found out later on that they were used as a Symbol of Christ in the church.

Me and my sister had a bit of a convo about this whole furry thing. She as a sister that cares for me kept challenging me about why I joined this furry fandom. I kept saying back that it was simply a community that I wanted to join. Long story short I kinda told myself over emails to my sister that I wasn't walking into something that was against God, but rather I was walking away from God myself (as I wasn't going to Church for various reasons). So in a way God told me through challenging what my sister says that I need to get back in touch with him.

But meh, I hope to get to know you guys a bit more :)

We're very happy to have you here :D

In fact, I believe (if I'm not mistaken) you're the only Gryphon here! That's ok, I'm the only deer LOL!

God bless you and welcome to CF ^__^

Aww, thanks for the welcome guys ^v^

And if anyone is interested I was reading Ezekiel 25:17 'I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I take vengeance apon them.'

Howdy. Good to have you. You're unique' date=' that's great. I'm just, uh....me. Ya. No frills about it!

[/quote']

Hey! I'll have none of that, Falux. Your pretty darn unique too dude!

I know right? I'm so unique I'm too unique for any of that fursona stuff for the most part. Hence why I said I'm pretty much me. Lol.

But a gryphon takes the cake. Ain't seen one of them round' these parts.

the only gryphon? shure we can do something about it.

*morphes to gryphon*

now you not so lone XD

But...

Welcome here on the board, enjoy your stay here and a blessed stay ofcourse.

if you ever need to talk, these guys here are perfect ;)

and hope to see you on skype some day