Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
torahanjyuu

Introductions are in Order

So I've been a member of this forum for 4 months now, but have been lurking in the shadows....  It's time I come out and say "hi".

Not sure what to share!  I am married, and while we have no kids, we have a cat (that I don't really care for) and a dog -- they are our kids.  I work in a technical position in a technical field, and find myself speaking about technical things far too often.  In my spare time, I do woodworking and various remodeling projects around the house.

Not sure what else to share, so if there's anything you'd like to know, please ask!  Thanks, and I look forward to getting to know you all.  *hugs*

Nothing wrong with having no kids, that is okay.  Welcome to the forums, should you need to know anything in a religious/spiritual area, or in a mythology area, or even things on "conspiracies"/cults and such, those are the areas I specialize in, ask me, I might know something, or if I don't I may know someone/somewhere that might. ^.^

Hiya!

So I've been a member of this forum for 4 months now, but have been lurking in the shadows....

...and be careful lurking in the shadows, there be Shadow Tigers about B3`, ',~

Thanks everybody for the warm welcomes! ^_^

Rikku asked where I'm at -- that's an excellent question!  I should've thought of that in my original post....  ^_^  I live pretty much in the middle of North Carolina.  About 45 minutes to the west of Greensboro.  But I've actually lived all over the country!  I was born in Denver, pretty much grew up in Upstate New York, then lived in L.A. for 2 years, and Dallas for 3 years I think.  I've been in NC for 7 years now I believe.  I'm so bad with the passage of time....  ^_^

As for species, that's a complicated one.  The simplest answer for now is that I don't know. XD

Thanks again for all the welcomes.  I will do my absolute best to stay active on here -- you guys seem like a great bunch of people, and that's exactly what I need in my life right now.  Great people who are Christians.  *hugs to all*

Welcome to the forums! The name's Joshua Reynard, and I'm one of many red foxes in the furry fandom.

Like you, I quietly observed the forum for months before posting anything. I guess I just wanted to check out what kind of forum it was and what it was like here. But I liked what I saw, so I joined in last summer. It's been great.

So, like I said before, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.

*Offers paw to shake.*

Edited by Joshua Reynard

Hello and welcome to one of the purest and safest places for the comfort-seeking furries =3

I'm one of several foxcats on the internet and one of (estimatedly) two foxcat Christians on the internet. I'm into technical stuff too. Computers, programming, game development, 8-bit music composing, digital art, pixel art, microcontroller stuff. I'm looking for a friend for research projects for searching for each other's and each own styles in art, music and characters.

If you need comfort or you'd like to cuddle sometime or role-play in a cute style, I'm always here for that =3 If you'd like to join me in projects, you can add me on Skype.

Hello and welcome to one of the purest and safest places for the comfort-seeking furries =3

I'm one of several foxcats on the internet and one of (estimatedly) two foxcat Christians on the internet. I'm into technical stuff too. Computers, programming, game development, 8-bit music composing, digital art, pixel art, microcontroller stuff. I'm looking for a friend for research projects for searching for each other's and each own styles in art, music and characters.

If you need comfort or you'd like to cuddle sometime or role-play in a cute style, I'm always here for that =3 If you'd like to join me in projects, you can add me on Skype.

Foxcats? You mean Like Sudofox?