Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
WolffeHalon

*Teehee* Hello Christ's Furries! :D

Hello all, I'mma post my intro! Yaaaaay! :D

Other names: Almost anywhere you would want to find me I'll be either WolffeHalon, Wolffe_Halon or Wolffe Halon xP

About your fursona: My fursona is now named Wolffe, and is more like me. Wolffe is a Mountain Cat. She is a girl, with a rich brown coat, and a lighter peach-brown underpelt, deep purple stripe markings on her arms, legs and ears. She has two half-circles near her eyes, the top ones are purple and the bottom ones are black. She has honey coloured hair, that shoulder lenght and has flipped bangs on it. Her tail and arm\leg tufts are also honey coloured. She also has purple triangles one the outside of her eyes. Her eyes are deep dark brown. She occasionally wears a black cuff style bracelet with white gems on it. And I think thats all :3

Email: [email protected]

IM: Dont have\use one :\

Web site(s): Uhm, I dont really have any. :3 But I'm on DeviantArt.com if thats what it means :P

Artist/Writer: Artist :D

Style: Uhm, sketch artist, occasional painting. Also digital ^^

Been to any cons: Not yet ;D

Fav. music: I'll list bands instead: Fozzy, Aerosmith, Foo Fighters, two Avenged Sevenfold songs, 3 My Chemical Romance songs, some Metallica and various others I guess :3

Likes: Christ(of the Jesus variety), Nice and sweet people, drawing, animals, furries, dragons, fantasy stuff, family and friends, my Church, OH! And WWE Wrestling BIGTIME! :D lol

Dislikes: people who harsh on others, judgmental people, rude\offensive junk, pop and mainstream music, and how "Religions" are defined nowadays. :\

Church Denomination:Uhm, I go to "Jubilee at Victory Park", great Christian church. no specific denomination, just Christian, Christian, Christian. :3

Anything else: Did I already mention I'm a dunder head? Cuz, I am. x3

Oh! And I love you all! ^^

(By the way, if I did anything wrong please tell me and I'll fix it! D: )

God Bless~

Wolffe...er Cassie :3

HI! *gives friendly hug* Welcome to CF! Wow... you're the first girl I've seen join in a while! We're very happy to have you here :P

And God bless you too! :heart:

Yay! I'mma girl too! XD *pounces and hugs lots* Hallo there,Cassie friend! :D I'm happy you joined us and make yourself at home. Feel free to talk to me whenever you like,I loves making new friends and I think you have awesome likes! X3