Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Carnivorous

Heya!

Evan

Other names:

Well, my fursona is Garron, and my freinds call me Digi.

About your fursona:

Well, I've never really had a set in stone Fursona, but the closest

Male

Spokane, Washington

Email:

[email protected]

IM:

Windows Live Messenger -- [email protected]

Web site(s):

I got a FA account that has nothing but pictures and rabblings really...

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/garron/

Artist/Writer:

Eh, I am kinda... I just take pictures from time to time and mess around with Photoshop and Fireworks.

Style:

I like taking scenic pictures and close ups on flowers on bugs. And my pets!

I enjoy the kinda, documentary feel of pictures.

Been to any cons:

Not yet.

Fav. music:

That's a hard one... I enjoy such a broad area of music.

I'm not a fan of alot of country or rap though.

Violins.

I love the sound of the violin.

Video Games.

My favorite are Neverwinter Nights, Mass Effect, Dragon Age Origins, Warcraft series (WoW kinda sucks... So money based...), Starcraft, Diablo Series, and just yea... I can go on with this list for a long time. : \

Dungeons and Dragons.

I've been playing for a long time and still don't have all the rules down... Never pay much attention to the rulebook a lot. I just read over it for basics then just use the rest for motovation and ideas for Stories.

Dislikes:

Playing Evil in Video Games.

Not necessarily me looking down on a person playing an evil character in a video game, it's me playing evil in video games. I've played Mass Effect through 3 times and never tried any evil. I feel bad even if it's a video game.

Church Denomination:

Well, I couldn't really say... I just believe in God and that Jesus payed, in bloodshed, for our sins.

Anything else:

Nothing else... Unless you ask! Then I'll have to think of something else.

/me makes a diplomacy check and gets a 8... ^^;

Teehee! Many welcomes. ^^ My school home is in Seattle, so I'm in the same state as you... I would suggest AFF for a con (it's in Spokane area), but it is apparently not happening this year... >.< (I had been hoping to go, since it is one of the closer cons to me). And there is a campaign that DracoDei has been running through IRC - if you're interested, you should ask him about it if you see him in IRC.

/me bows in greeting

Well, I'm not really that far into the fandom yet... Why I joined here, best place to get a proper experience of the fandom I would think. Would help me get a better understanding of how I may be viewed upon by others, and The Lord for being such. Because I've not really a clue and it's making me feel really conflicted... :huh:

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... ANOTHER one from Washington? and the cool one too!(Not where all they do is goof around in white houses) Well nice to meet you! i am from washington as well! up close to Bellingham.

Hope you like it here. If not, send me a PM, i can fix that. >=)