Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
leopard97

Introducing myself

Hello everyone I'm new here and I know absolutely no one so if you want to be friends send me a message.

hahahaha fhan i would have to say that when i read that it was a tad bit creppy hahahaha just kidding

WELCOME

=\...

well for fun I like to play my 3DS and a online computer game called AQWorlds and read books my favorite author is Bryan Davis.

Yes. Kingdom Hearts. <3

That's awfully vague though, do tell us more about yourself, Leopard-san. :B Y'know, like maybe what general area in the world you're from, what you like to do, what you don't like to do, whether or not you're involved in a Church or know Jesus, y'know... stuff like that. :P

My favorite game is between Zelda and Kingdom Hearts. I live in Michigan on the border of Teledo Ohio. most of the time I'm on my 3DS posting this from it right now also like play AQworlds you should check it out. I don't like it when my little brother starts to get loud and he screches he starts up then my little sister gets loud especially when I'm trying to watch the TV. And yes I am involved at my church I'm going to start working in the kids program and I do know Jesus as my savior.