Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ansatsu Ra'Karth

Nice to meet you all

Other names:

About your fursona: White Tiger with emerald green eyes

Email: [email protected] (disposable email address just in case)

IM: PM me for my MSN or Xfire, I will not post it publicly since it is unprotected against spam.

Web site(s): www.intrepidtiger.com (coming soon for game dev)

Artist/Writer: Game Developer Concept Writer

Style:

Been to any cons: No

Fav. music: Multiple

Dislikes: Console Games, People who do not think before they act, people who take the facts and twist them into things that are far from the truth.

Church Denomination: Non-denomination (e.g. the bible is my code book, nothing else.)

Anything else: I am agnostic and a Christian, I have seen enough miracles to know that God does exist. I will explain the biggest one I have seen.

When I was young, my family had a friend, we called her Dotty. Dotty was in a car accident and she lost the mobility in her right arm. The doctors said the nerves were severed and her right arm would never work again. About twelve years later, she was at a midnight church sermon praying to God. In the middle of her prayer her arm started moving again and was able to be raised up to help praise the Lord.

No medical science or any logic can explain what happened that night. The doctors did tests after this and found that the nerves had somehow been re-connected. This is something medical science, in the early 90s, couldn't do.

I also look forward to meeting people, please send me a pm if you wish to talk at all. >^.^<

Why do Texans have so many 3-letter words that are capitalized?!

Anyways' date=' welcomes. Glad to have you.

[/quote']

Too many colleges I guess. You know how we abbreviate them all. Like TCU stands for Texas Christian University, etc.

I dunno if you meant it as a joke or not, if you did you can disregard above. >^.^<

Hello And welcome!

Looking to meet new people? well There certainly are a lot of those around here.

As for the miracle, amazing, I have heard things like this time and time again.

I have witness some of them my self.

You like Repairing PC's? Well i have an issue with mine, maybe you could offer a suggestion?

Ya i think that there is just too much music out there to completely ignore an entire kind of music.

Really i feel there is really only about two kinds, the good, and the bad.

Hello And welcome!

Looking to meet new people? well There certainly are a lot of those around here.

As for the miracle' date=' amazing, I have heard things like this time and time again.

I have witness some of them my self.

You like Repairing PC's? Well i have an issue with mine, maybe you could offer a suggestion?

Ya i think that there is just too much music out there to completely ignore an entire kind of music.

Really i feel there is really only about two kinds, the good, and the bad.

[/quote']

Sure I can help you, check your inbox for a couple of IM's so I can help you out with it. Might take an hour or so via the net to diagnose the issue and figure out the solution though, depends on the situation.

Aloha there!

Welcome Ra' Karthbrosky!!! :)

Well all I can say is we all love new peeps and would very much like to meet you!

God bless ! (BTW your christian denomination is awesome! seriously!!!)

Welcome to our portion of the internet! ^^

/me bows in greeting

You are welcome to attend the Bible study I lead through skype on Saturdays at noon PST, if you are interested.