Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

Other names: Kai

About your fursona: Black Fox of "Shadow" that has a western out-law look, red eyes, and markings and has the ability to purr, can also turn into the animal form of a fox. he also carries a black revolver that has "Mercy" engraved in silver on the grip, and carries a dagger with "Promise" engraved in the hilt, also has throwing knives.

Email: [email protected]

IM: srry dont have one

Web site(s): uh?

Artist/Writer: writer (i draw comics)

Style: love, compassion, and "cute,teary, romance" i like to be realistic but original.

Been to any cons: yes and i love them, and plan on going to as many as i can

Fav. music: alternative (rise against)

Likes: hugs, snuggling, back rubs, roleplaying, cheering people up, playing video games,watching movies, drawing comics and lots of other stuff

Dislikes: when other people feel sad or depressed

Church Denomination: don't really have one, i grew up Wesleyan but i have my own ideals.

Anything else: im a pacifist but im not afraid to defend my friends,im single (wink), i play guitar and piano, im very affectionate (as a furry) i like to read and write, i like anime,...oh im also related to Jesse James (thats sorta why my furonsa is an outlaw) theres more to me than can be described on a brief summary sheet so if you wanna know more feel free to say hi, oh and if you need a friend or somone to talk to feel free to pm or e-mail me

P.S. i love meeting new furries so dont be shy.

Hey, man. My Uncle lives in North Carolina. And also, I am directly related to William Henry Harrison, and George Clooney. (Seriously. We are like, 3rd cousins. He's not really my favorite actor though.) I don't have an IM either. (Whatever that is, haha) Oh, yeah, I think denomination means what church you belong to (Baptist, Lutheran, Catholic, etc.)

Welcome there!

Wow ....rugged western outlaw wolf.....sounds like my kind of friend!!!

Anyway make yourself at home, make lots of friends and God bless! :)

Welcome! ^^

/me bows in greeting and then hugs

We've met in irc, but because of my travel in the expanse of space known as university, I was unable to properly greet you here. So welcome!

Don't like violance, yet you carry more guns and wepons than everyone here combied.

Well that sounds good in my book!

I don't see how this could ever possilbly take a turn for the worse.

Wait... ._.