Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
EllieDachshi

New Member - Ellie Dachshi

Hi Everyone!

I'm Ellie Dachshi!

About your fursona: I'm a red dappled dachshund with a tail that looks like it was dipped in oil. I'm wall-eyed which means I have one brown eye and one blue. Occasionally I wear a blue collar, but usually I tend to run about without it. I guess it depends on the local leash laws. *smiles* I'm a happy girl. I go about life with a positive attitude and I make it a goal in life to pray for everyone and to lead life without hatred even if someone has hurt me deeply.

Web site(s): I just use FA. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/elliedachshi/

Artist/Writer: Yes, I write and I draw. I am the creator, writer and artist for the comic House of Lost Dreams.

Style: It varies, but I like to think it's somewhere between cartoony and realistic.

Been to any cons: One or two.

Fav. music: I like all sorts.

Likes: Gardening, the bible, tea, fruit, drawing, painting, sculpting, optimism, playing, walking, the sun, horror stories.

Dislikes: I don't dislike much to be honest. Lima beans. Blech.post-9237-0-56255400-1366936944_thumb.jpg

Church Denomination: Catholic

Anything else: I have Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID, formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder), epilepsy and anorexia. If you need support for any of these things, please feel free to ask me about them and I'll do what I can do to help you.

Edited by EllieDachshi

Welcome Ellie!

*Direlda bows in greeting*

I think I remember you from way back.  Though my memory is a bit "fuzzy."

Hey!  Welcome!  I haven't been here long, but its been a great place to me so far, I think you'll like it here.