Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
She-King

Well met! Having some issues with the site

Hi guys, this is She-King. By no means do I call myself a "Furry". I do like anthros and anthro art, I always have and I can't wait to see some of the stories, art, and projects from the folks here. I'm in the middle of working on my first fursuit mask and its coming out pretty darn well for my first time as well So I'll share that shortly as soon as I can get to my user CP.

I'm having trouble with the User CP. I think that's where you go do all of your customization for the website and I can't get in there and I don't know why. ANy suggestions? I've obviously activated my account all ready, so I don't know why it's not working.

Well, looks like you got yourself an avatar, and the bio is just in the "Edit profile" thingy on your CP. but welcome to this awesome site, glad I could drag you over here xD

Hey! I think I'v seen you before somewhere when I was checking out FA profiles. ^^ Its nice you see you here. We having a growing group of people that habitually share art here. You're more than welcome to post your art here too so we can have more fun stuff to look at.

As for you suit, I can't wait to see it. I'm always puzzled when it comes to how people manage to make those costumes all on their own. It probably really pays off though when its done.