Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
SpaceFox

the "Space" between us

'ello all and how do,

This may come as a shock to some that I honestly don't consider myself a "furry"- although folks point out that I have a fursuit... I call it a costume.

My real name is Doc (just like Back to the Future) and can say that if you think of Doc Brown in his low thirties- that's me.

I have been writing anthro themed stories for about 15 years and during one such associated writer's block, the character of SpaceFox came to be. He is, more or less, an answer to prayer that I could get over a hump in writing a certain sci-fi piece entitled "World's Apart".

I must give the glory to God for inspiration as I am not what you might call, artist. The costume is over a year in the making and should be completed by spring.

I am a 28 y/o male with a flare for life and the outdoors. I can not really claim a location due to my job and constant moving, but I suppose I could say TN is a fall-back spot :D

While I do not like to have my email/IM/web info public; I will say that I will readily accept personal messages and reply in kind to posts and what-nots.

I've never been to any Cons but might be persuded one day to see what the hype is all about.

I have an affinity for Christian music and a little of everything else musical, I play a guitar, scuba dive, rock climb, and camp often. I strongly dislike folks taking God's name in vain and will quickly point out that curses do not enhance conversations.

I'm a non-denominational growing Christian that loves Christ yet still has problems with "the flesh". As iron sharpens iron, so should Christians sharpen each other for Jesus.

Cheers,

Doc

Oh wow another writer in Sci Fi Anthro, pleased to meet you, I am also a writer myself, but I never get the chance to publish my works. At the moment I am writing American Furry but its taking me a while to get past certain writing blocks. However I do have the plot worked out mostly :) Glad to see another writer on the forum

Thanks all for the kind words of welcome-

Can't believe I've missed this place all these years- guess I was looking in the wrong spots huh.

GKM- good anthro stories are difficult to find, even with the best search engine- ha! Ulterior motives, dark, and un Christ-like in tone- stories like that are a dime a dozen. Where have the Once upon a time... stories gone? Knights in shining armor? Chivalry? C.S. Lewis knocked it out of the park long before anyone knew what Anthro was. Qualities I cherish in a story- Really dig your story thus far, BTW!

And Julia, thanks, looks a bit rough in my avatar photo- it's still not finished.

AWESOME! ^^

Well 'furry' is just what your make of it. I think of it like a hobby, just something to do for fun in your free time. ^^

Wel neat! You know have often thought of the same thing when reading books.

Will we get a chance to read some of your works?

Thanks for the warm welcome, definitely don't see that on other forums. *gives Carson a hug back*

I'm currently working off my travel laptop so I don't have much in the way of stories on here but what I do have I'll gladly share. Put up a prologue and a poem in the writing section- Enjoy!

Thanks for the warm welcome' date=' definitely don't see that on other forums. *gives Carson a hug back*

I'm currently working off my travel laptop so I don't have much in the way of stories on here but what I do have I'll gladly share. Put up a prologue and a poem in the writing section- Enjoy!

yeah no good welcome hpapened to me on another furry fourm