Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rukh_Whitefang

New guy here.

Hello, my name is Rukh Whitefang, I was told about this place by someone on Fur Affinity. It is good to see others in the fur community that see the need to bring Christ to our "culture".

I lead a ministry on FA and I put up sermons and teachings, but, its not enough. I want to go, and live out what I type online. To be like Christ to the furry community. I do not believe that being told about this place is a coincidence. And I feel this place is the next step in my journey.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I still can't believe a place like this exists in the fandom.

Welcome to the Christian Furs *gives a professional handshake*

It's not hard to be surprised upon finding this place, it's the best ligament christian group of furries on the internet. Who knew a group of this magnitude of actual Christian furries existed, you do now! :D

Awesome' date=' welcome. If there's anything we can do to help in your ministry, don't hesitate to ask.

[/quote']

Thank you.

Can I link to this place from Fur Affinity? I bet a lot of Christians on there would love to see a dedicated Christian furry website where we can gather.

Awesome' date=' welcome. If there's anything we can do to help in your ministry, don't hesitate to ask.

[/quote']

Thank you.

Can I link to this place from Fur Affinity? I bet a lot of Christians on there would love to see a dedicated Christian furry website where we can gather.

That'd be fine.

Hello' date=' my name is Rukh Whitefang, I was told about this place by someone on Fur Affinity. It is good to see others in the fur community that see the need to bring Christ to our "culture".

I lead a ministry on FA and I put up sermons and teachings, but, its not enough. I want to go, and live out what I type online. To be like Christ to the furry community. I do not believe that being told about this place is a coincidence. And I feel this place is the next step in my journey.

[/quote']

Welcome to CF I hope you have a great time feel free to contact me any time and if you need any help or whatever just ask me! *huggles Rukh Whitefang

Nice badass name too!