Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryland

Hullo Fellow Furs :D

Other names: NaziZombie

About your fursona: Meh, Im just your average Arctic Wolf, more of a anthro form...

Email: [email protected] (this address is REALLY old, but I still use it :|)

IM: Dont got one

Web site(s): None yet...

Artist/Writer: I personally dont like writing, and ive tried drawing many times and failed miserably. :(

Been to any cons: Nope, hope to go to AC at least once though

Fav. music: Evanescence, Disturbed, Flyleaf, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, Disciple.

Likes: Airsofting, gaming, Programming, Hanging out with friends, sleeping.

Dislikes: Mean People :(

Church Denomination: Free Will Baptist

Anything else: Some people have considered my name racist on other forums, but just to set things clear, I have the name because its what I get called in real life too(lol), and because WaW Nazi Zombies were epic.

Nice to meet ya' date='Zombie! :P It's awesome having you here with us. Feel free to talk with me anytime.

Awesome music taste by the way. :cool:

[/quote']

Nice to meet you too :)

XP

Everyone if saying, "Welcome to the forums Zombie!"

Because they don't want to say, "Welcome to the forums Nazi!"

I guess i'll be the first to break away from tradition.

Welcome to the forums Nazi Zombie! I hear a lot about on the news! XD

XP

Everyone if saying' date=' "Welcome to the forums Zombie!"

Because they don't want to say, "Welcome to the forums Nazi!"

I guess i'll be the first to break away from tradition.

Welcome to the forums Nazi Zombie! I hear a lot about on the news! XD

[/quote']

I actually have been on the local news quite a few times(My house got struck by lightning, burned to the ground). :P

Nice to meet you Nazi Zombie. ^^ Welcome to the forums! =P

Nice to meet you too. :D

Greetings and salutations! ~shakes yer paw heartily~ Nice to have you here. ^-^

*Gives a firm handshake* :)

Hey! A CoD WaW player I assume? I have CoD Waw, don't play it anymore though. Anyway, WELCOME! :D'

EDIT: I also used to play airsoft, have a ton of AEG's I no longer use. >_> And you should link your Steam ID here. :P

Hey! A CoD WaW player I assume? I have CoD Waw' date=' don't play it anymore though. Anyway, WELCOME! :D'

EDIT: I also used to play airsoft, have a ton of AEG's I no longer use. >_> And you should link your Steam ID here. :P

[/quote']

Ohai!

I quit steam, too many bad strings were attached, I may make a new account when Half-Life 3 comes out, and re-buy my games...

But yeah, WaW was pretty awesome... I do play minecraft though, if anyone plays that :P

Hey! A CoD WaW player I assume? I have CoD Waw' date=' don't play it anymore though. Anyway, WELCOME! :D'

[/quote']

Ohai!

I quit steam, too many bad strings were attached, I may make a new account when Half-Life 3 comes out, and re-buy my games...

But yeah, WaW was pretty awesome... I do play minecraft though, if anyone plays that :P

You quit steam?! Noooooo! :P And I've never tried minecraft. :3

[/quote']

Ohai!

I quit because I lived for steam, I worshiped it. It was my life. I had stopped going to church, I did not care about anybody but a few people on steam that I considered 'my family'.

It took a huge slap in the face for me to realize what I was doing...

Anyways, onto the positive side of things... Minecraft is like garrysmod on crack. :P

[/quote']

Ohai!

I quit because I lived for steam, I worshiped it. It was my life. I had stopped going to church, I did not care about anybody but a few people on steam that I considered 'my family'.

Anyways, onto the positive side of things... Minecraft is like garrysmod on crack. :P

Ah, I see.

And is Minecraft like Gmod on crack in the building aspect? Or the incredibly complicated aspect? :P How about graphics? Or physics? :o

[/quote']

Ohai!

Ah, I see.

And is Minecraft like Gmod on crack in the building aspect? Or the incredibly complicated aspect? :P How about graphics? Or physics? :o

Its like gmod on crack in the building aspect, and as for the graphics, see for yourself :P

That trailer also pretty much sums up what the game is about...

The game is still in Alpha development(stage before beta), Notch is the man who made this game from scratch about a year ago, it is constantly getting updated and is rapidly growing in the gaming community.

Or just search 'minecraft' on youtube, there are tons of videos on it :P

O.o How much is this game going to be? XD Because it looks awesome.

It's €9.95 now because it's in alpha stages, but will go up to €20.00 when it's in final stages.

It 10 euro's' date=' which is like 14 something US dollars. Once the game hits beta it will raise to 20 euro's.

LOOOOK AT ALLL THOOOOSE QUOOOOOOO-O-O-O-OTES!!.............

I'm yuumichi-san:)

*Yuumichi bows politely*

Aloha kako and welcome to the ohana!!!

Nice to meet you! :)

It's €9.95 now because it's in alpha stages' date=' but will go up to €20.00 when it's in final stages.

[/quote']

You play?