Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
LavanZev

New! xd

Okay first off I created a account here before I even had made a fursona :P. anyways...

About your fursona: My fursona has to do with life and death experiences and my love of my Native American side of the family. Blackfoot, Apache, and Cherokee. But I'm a mutt and I have a lot of other stuff in me. Well I'm a reinwolf...If you haven't got it yet...I'm a reindeer/arctic wolf mix. The reindeer came from being charged out by a buck in a petting zoo at SeaWorld near New York around the age of 7. The arctic wolf is through my love of Indian stories, culture, and wild life. I have antlers and hooves for feet...the rest of me is just arctic wolf.

Email: [email protected] & [email protected]

IM: jordanmain2 I do have hotmail but you have to add my live I don't remember my Live IM id :P

Web site(s): http://lavanzev.deviantart.com/ and http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/LavanZev if you get bored hit me up lol...kinda between jobs

Artist/Writer: Razi for anthro art, my cousin Amanda Payne for photography, and my friend Jasmine from Witness7 <<

Style: country/cowboy/farmers tan and indie/screamo/punk

Been to any cons: no but I hope to soon

Fav. music: Basically everything...but I love Country/metal/screamo/emotional/gospel

Likes: Swimming <<< swimming team for 3 years at parkview high!!! oh and music, fishing, hunting, etc

Dislikes: hell hehe yahh ok yep thats it and oh and people that have no respect

Church Denomination: Messianic Judaism

Anything else: Huhh...nope nothing really :P

Late welcomes to the forum! ^^

/me bows in greeting

I lead a Bible study through skype on Saturdays at noon PST, which you are welcome to come to.

Oh and by the way, here is death translated into Hebrew - and if you want to know what it is in the English alphabet, look up Hebrew transliteration (though it's a bit tricky...). I think that מָוֶת is transliterated as "mavet," though I'm not completely sure... Though if you need any more linguistic help, I'm a good fox to come to.