Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Rena Hikari

Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Real name: I am known to most people as Serene Chia, but that isn't technically my name, and I only let one person call me by my real name.

Serene Chia is fine.

Other names: Reen, Little Chi, Rena. 

About your fursona: She probably would be considered a werepyre since she is a werewolf with wings. She has purple fur and darker purple hair, and she usually wears tank tops and shorts. She has the ability to grow her wings at will, but she usually prefers to go wingless, which I'm sure you would too if you had to alter all your clothing to have wing holes, and you kept hitting your friends when you turned around.

Other than that, she has a small marking on her left cheek that glows when she is especially emotional, (or just about every time I draw her,) and she usually has the powers of fire and ice manipulation.

A picture of her may be found Here.

Age: I am eighteen years of age, though my maturity level is around that of a twelve-year-old because of my talent of watching young children.

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on til morning.

Email: [email protected]

IM: None 

Web site(s): http://renahikari.deviantart.com/

Artist/Writer: I am an artist, and I am happily enrolled in an art course until I decide on which college to attend. I also have one story I am working on that has been trying to escape my mind for several years now, but I don't really consider myself a writer yet.. 

Style: I enjoy drawing anime/manga, realistic, and anthro styles, but I also enjoy creating my own worlds and I am considering going to college to learn something related to the media industry such as concept or game background art.

Been to any cons: No, unfortunately, but I would love to attend one.

Fav. music: I prefer a collection of Symphonic Metal, Electronic, Classical, Jazz, and anime soundtracks. Some of the my favorite bands include Within Temptation (a European symphonic metal band), The Echoing Green (a Christian-Influenced electronic band), and Skillet, and Flyleaf for Christian bands.

Likes: I enjoy church, Japanese bento lunches that are pokémon themed, sushi, reading, art, GBA games, online gaming, writing, story imagining, role-playing, Pokémon, using my itouch, the internet, drinks colored red, orange, or clear, purple flowers, salty foods, oranges, coffee, wolves, anime, manga, and life.

Dislikes: I could survive without a tempurature higher than 70 degrees outside, creamy sweet foods where the flavor sticks in your mouth, being hated by technology, backing a car into a parking space, getting abducted by aliens, swimming in a public pool, shopping for clothes for more than thirty minutes a week, and having to live on a deserted island.  

Church Denomination: I am a Baptist. 

Anything else: I'll bet you didn't know that misletoe is also known as a 'vampire plant', and that overdosing on nutmeg could kill you. 

>_>

Welcome to CF, Rena Hikari! ^_^ Pretty cool Fursona you have there, and you're a very talented artist to boot! O.O And you have great taste in music =D

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay in this community! ^_^

wow a girl that hates shopping, i thought it was a boys thing to hate shopping (lucky there are things that are called webshops)

its an nice caracter you have.

but welcome here of CF and i hope you will enjoy

Thank you! I'm glad you like my art and my music preferences. ^_^

I doubt anything could make me not enjoy my stay... unless there are green monkey ninjas with pink spots, because everyone knows pirates are better than ninjas. XD (jokes)

No problem! I say you have good taste! ^_^

And as for green monkey ninjas... they scare me! o.o;; And we all know that pirates are more awesome... they have hooks and eye patches. >.> But blue rabbit cowboys! They're always cool! :3

wow a girl that hates shopping' date=' i thought it was a boys thing to hate shopping (lucky there are things that are called webshops)

[/quote']

Watching too many animes gave me a unique fashion sense, and so I'm not that good at matching together nice outfits. Usually I'll just wear jeans, and a T-shirt so I won't look like I have as strange a sense of fasion as I really do. =P

And as for green monkey ninjas... they scare me! o.o;; And we all know that pirates are more awesome... they have hooks and eye patches. >.> But blue rabbit cowboys! They're always cool! :3

I must say' date=' I'm not really to big on the cowboy thing, unless it's the foods they like. XD

-hugs the new girl- hihi! Welcome! Oh and you're a talented artist by the by. Have you thought of Full Sail University? It's a great design school.

*hugs back* Thank you! =)

I checked it out and it looked amazing, but I doubt I would be able to pay what they're asking, even with scholarships.

*is wearing a 10 gallon hat*

Awwww... D= Ah well!

*throws it away with a crashing sound off in the distance, I then put on my eyepatch*

Well, atleast I don't have to wait for Talk Like a Pirate Day =D XD

Welcome, Welcome

I hope you enjoy your stay on this site as much as I have so far

the people here awesome and the atmospher is one of a realxed, laid-back community :)

If you ever feel that you need or just want someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on,

please feel free to come chat to me, I'm usualy on all the time...

Anyway, just thought I'd welcome you into our awesome community

and always feel free to come chat to me

God Bless

Ben (aka Aed or Aodhan)

P.S Awesome artwork, do you think you could draw my fursona for me pls?

*Hugs* Welcome!

Don't like the heat either eh? I can relate. And love to create things too? And now for something odd, your fursona's name is Rena Hikari, yes? Mine is Renard Lightway, Rena is a feminized Renard and Hikari means light. And when he gets emotional, the runes on his manacles glow and he can grow wings but prefers not to because they get in the way.

Coincidences are cool XD well, greetings to you! And God Bless!

@Runi

Whenever I'm really feeling like a pirate then I'll turn the language on my facebook to pirate english... it makes everything more awesome. 0_0

@otsoka

Yeeessss.... Ima girl. XD

@Aodhan Conri

I don't usually take commissions because I tend to procrastinate very Very VERY badly, and I hate to disappoint people.... >_>

@ShinDarkfox

Actually I usually call her Serene. Rena Hikari is the name of my human character I use in my pokemon manga.

@Jackal

Thank You!

@Spheniscine

Thanks =3

Hallo Rena! ^.^ It's nice to meet you! :D

/me gives you a big hug,handing you a random cookie

I hope you have fun here and if you'd like to talk with me anytime feel free! :P It feels better knowing that i'm not the only girl here XD

(btw let me just say that your artwork is AMAZING O__O I'm serious XD That and I don't blame you at all for not liking hot weather x.x; The heat in FL suuucks lol)

I was born in february, so I guess you like the tempurature of your birth month the best. =P

And oh dear, Im assuming like girls are rare on this forum?

And I have been drawing for quite a while, with it being pretty much the only thing I'm good at.... now if only I could learn to keep a schedule... >_>

I guess XD There've been some girls who joined and some of them post things,however I guess there's more guys on here lol

/me shrugs

But anyway,no worries you aren't alone :P haha

Yay drawing ^.^ fun fun

Pfff. don't listen to them. there are plenty of girls on here. its just most of them don't talk much or post much.

What they REALLY mean is this:

OH WOW a girl that talks just as much as JuliaWolf!!

Anyway welcome and happy trails!(PUN)

If you are flourishing away over and above the Supplemental Year on fete or to visit friends and family and are a music zealot, the Vibeholic transportable vibration speaker technique is principled what you difficulty!

A runaway triumph at CeBit 2010 in Hannover, the Vibeholic is an innovative advanced yield, from beginning to end discrete to time-honoured lecturer systems. It's all in the vibrations...

When you belabour a drum, the surface vibrates, causing the pretence for everyone it also to vibrate and spawn a sound. The Vibeholic works on the same principle. Really connect the mini module to any powerful top - this could be a cup, a cardboard box, a fragment of wood, an bumbershoot, anything! - and it wishes turn it into a speaker. Various surfaces require have in the offing diverse appear properties so suffer with fun experimenting with the odd effects you can create. The Vibeholic works particularly well-head on cardboard which has the impression of a sub-woofer!

The Vibeholic is extremely reasonable and obtuse to use. It is small - pocket sized - so you can take it anywhere at any time. The "Sorcery PU" sticker resolve without even trying poke to any show up you can think about of! When it gets befoul, all you necessity to do is to wipe it with a drizzling finger and it purpose be sticky again and ready to use. The Vibeholic works with a standard 3.5mm stereo jack which desire fit to MP3 players (including all iPods), laptops (and iPads), handheld consoles such as PSP and some movable phones.

Dumfound your friends and issue with this queer chagrined but sturdy lecturer structure and like queer nobility yell out vituperate anywhere and universally you go!

mighty dwarf vibration speakers

Welcome to the fourms! Your art is really good! I wish I could draw like that! I hope you like it here I know I do!

~ Foxx

myroirefege didn't you read the fourm rules?

NO ADVERTISMENT!!

Welcome to the fourms! Your art is really good! I wish I could draw like that! I hope you like it here I know I do!

~ Foxx

myroirefege didn't you read the fourm rules?

NO ADVERTISMENT!!