Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

Hello there folks.

I'm G-Root. I'm just a plain old mutt dog lol. Thing is I got a few things though that wouldn't really make me just a plain old mutt lol.

For one I happen to love my god more then anything in this world. I'm glad that I found this forum because for one still fairly new to the furry fandom. As i have met some amazing people they're not ones that I can really share with my faith in God.

Anywho about my fursona. I've already said it. I'm a dog lol. My colors are teal and grey, I have red eyes and a cross necklace, I also wear a superman vest with just some skinny style blue jeans. The superman vest has a pin on it that has one of my favorite bible verses, that bible verse being Psalm 91:1-4. Yeah there is another few pins that have some random technology things. Thing is my avatar of him doesn't have all of this as I haven't been able to find someone that would be able to draw all these things. The avatar I do have someone at another forum graciously drew up for me. It was all he could do so I have no legs lol.

So my interests. Going to be honest I'm a geek. If it wasn't for my knowledge of technology then I don't know. I try to use it with everything but the thing is I could live without it lol. Now if you asked me Apple or Microsoft I would defiantly tell you Microsoft. I've had apple devices but they couldn't beat my love for Microsoft. Yes I've used Linux and Android but seems like I always got back to Windows and now have a windows phone and love it. I'm very good with a screw driver so if a computer dies I fix it lol. I'm officially known as my churches computer guy lol.

So I'm also a music lover lol. My favorite of all is Contemporary Christian. I listen to family life radio, smile fm, and klove. I have a decent collection in my music player too primarily Phillips, Craig and Dean. I also like country too and will listen to that every now and then.

So I've stated my faith in God. I'm telling you God is amazing and right now I'm sitting in my computer room. I actually call it my war room and yes like the movie because this is my quiet area to talk with the lord and fight my battles with him.

So anyways that is pretty much all about my fursona. My real name is actually Mike but everything about my fursona is exactly the same as myself. Nothing really different just the way I look lol. I feel my fursona is what is inside me and not the outside lol.

So I've rambled on a lot so I will stop talkin now lol.

God Bless

G-Root

Hey welcome to Christian Furs!! I'm Danta, and it is a pleasure to meet you!!

You'll have to recommend some good Christian music to me, as that's a genre that's fairly new to me.

You'll have to recommend some good Christian music to me, as that's a genre that's fairly new to me.

Oh for sure I have a great list for you to check out.

Phillips, Craig and Dean

Casting Crowns

Mandisa

Toby Mac

Need to Breathe

For king and country

Michael W. Smith

Steven Curtis Chapman

Rick Mullins.

Those are just a few for you to check out.

Welcome! I hope your the kind of mutt that puts up with obnoxious felines ! I'm the local Eccentri-cat.

Sent from my C6750 using Tapatalk

Oh I can totally deal with felines lol. I actually love kitties.

Hello there folks.

I'm G-Root. I'm just a plain old mutt dog lol. Thing is I got a few things though that wouldn't really make me just a plain old mutt lol.

For one I happen to love my god more then anything in this world. I'm glad that I found this forum because for one still fairly new to the furry fandom. As i have met some amazing people they're not ones that I can really share with my faith in God.

Anywho about my fursona. I've already said it. I'm a dog lol. My colors are teal and grey, I have red eyes and a cross necklace, I also wear a superman vest with just some skinny style blue jeans. The superman vest has a pin on it that has one of my favorite bible verses, that bible verse being Psalm 91:1-4. Yeah there is another few pins that have some random technology things. Thing is my avatar of him doesn't have all of this as I haven't been able to find someone that would be able to draw all these things. The avatar I do have someone at another forum graciously drew up for me. It was all he could do so I have no legs lol.

So my interests. Going to be honest I'm a geek. If it wasn't for my knowledge of technology then I don't know. I try to use it with everything but the thing is I could live without it lol. Now if you asked me Apple or Microsoft I would defiantly tell you Microsoft. I've had apple devices but they couldn't beat my love for Microsoft. Yes I've used Linux and Android but seems like I always got back to Windows and now have a windows phone and love it. I'm very good with a screw driver so if a computer dies I fix it lol. I'm officially known as my churches computer guy lol.

So I'm also a music lover lol. My favorite of all is Contemporary Christian. I listen to family life radio, smile fm, and klove. I have a decent collection in my music player too primarily Phillips, Craig and Dean. I also like country too and will listen to that every now and then.

So I've stated my faith in God. I'm telling you God is amazing and right now I'm sitting in my computer room. I actually call it my war room and yes like the movie because this is my quiet area to talk with the lord and fight my battles with him.

So anyways that is pretty much all about my fursona. My real name is actually Mike but everything about my fursona is exactly the same as myself. Nothing really different just the way I look lol. I feel my fursona is what is inside me and not the outside lol.

God Bless

G-Root

hehh welcome... I need a shoulder to cry on soon... I will be struggling if something happens... i'll tell you when it does

hehh welcome... I need a shoulder to cry on soon... I will be struggling if something happens... i'll tell you when it does

If you ever need to talk to someone I'm able to listen. Mind you during the day it could take me to reply because of work. Plus can't find an app that works with Windows phone for viewing the forums. Not sure if tapatalk in on it.

^^ hey Danta, you seem interesting.  You should go to church often enough to worship God, and sometimes to other churches in some cases to study what others have found in the bible.  But, for you, I recommend reading the bible nearly every day, especially Saturdays and Sundays one chapter at a time.

If you ever need to talk to someone I'm able to listen. Mind you during the day it could take me to reply because of work. Plus can't find an app that works with Windows phone for viewing the forums. Not sure if tapatalk in on it.

alright... thank you... my stomach tells me my friend is dying... but I'm told not to worry... I can pray that my friend stays, but If they decide to go... I don't know who to blame...

alright... thank you... my stomach tells me my friend is dying... but I'm told not to worry... I can pray that my friend stays, but If they decide to go... I don't know who to blame...

do not fear death. For God lets His children who follow him join Him in His house, clothing them in glory and filling them with love, for an eternity in perfection beyond imagination, where no tears shall fall and no pain shall be found.

Hello it is glad to ge so many warm welcomes. Glad to get something good today. Today has been a bad day. Actually this whole week has lol. Nothing personally bad. I'm a lawn care supervisor, lasy week my big rider blew out the bearings for its vacuum, yesterday my little rider blew a hydraulic line and today even though I didn't have the vacuum I used the big rider and it burns out its PTO clutch. So now im blowing and raking for fall cleanups.

Hello there, G-Root! The name's Joshua Reynard. Pleased to meet you! *Offers paw to shake.*

So you're into technology, huh? So am I! And I see you're no fan of Apple. Me either. But unlike you, I'm more a Linux/Android guy myself (I'm writing this from an Android phone). But I try not to fanboy about it too much or bash other people's tech choices. So if Windows works best for you, by all means keep on using it.

And "G-Root Liska." Is that just a name, or do you have a bit of fox in you ;-)?

Edited by Joshua Reynard

I was beginning to wonder when the fox would be brought up. No no fox in me whatsoever. I didn't know at the time I created me name that it had something to do with a fox. I do know that in South Africa that G-Root when its spelled as Groot that it means big. I used to spell it Groot but people were pernouncing like the three guy in keepers of the galaxy or whatever ita called. Cool to meet another tech guy.

sounds bad on your riders, but i'm sure Chaparral will let you borrow their 2J if you ask real nicely! (the 2J was a race car that was banned for using vacuums to suck air out from under the car to grip the road more in the corners :P

hope all your mechanical gremlins are kicked clean out and you can resume as normal ^^

Hello there folks.

God Bless

G-Root

Welcome to the forum!

I'm Eunno, the local fennec fox.

Great to see another tech geek around!

Edited by EunnoHeywood