Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

So recently i stumbled upon this site and already everyone is nice :) don't usually see that from forum sites. anyway, here is my info. 

Other names: My mine craft name is enderbuddy (i had a cat named buddy.)

About your fursona: have not really established a fursona, i usually imagine myself as a cat of some sort though.

Email: [email protected]

IM: don't got one

Web site(s): my tumblr is buddywugglemckinnon. i do not a have an iPad anymore so i'm not going to be able to use it until i install more ram to my laptop.

Artist/Writer: God? is that what they mean or is this something else. for right now i'll put God since they wrote the world and that includes us.

Style: i haven't really established a style yet, still experimenting.

Been to any cons: cosmic con, not really a furry convention, but i think some people bring those suits, there was a guy with a game of thrones/world of war craft thingy, so it's technically a fur suit, not the one you guys probably have in mind.

Fav. music: electronic or anything calming, i used to like sad music but now the magic of it has kinda went away.

Likes: nature and games that challenge the mind, as well as comedy.

Dislikes: people who show disrespect to each other. whoever decided to create the first computer virus. 

Church Denomination: baptist? i go with my neighbors and they don't really tell me. i think they go to anything similar to baptist.

Anything else: i have insomnia i think, i'm not sure though. could be my diet though. 

Welcome to the Forums, and if you need to know anything about any religio-spiritual practices, mythology or researchy stuff (commonly called "conspiracy theories" though I really dislike that term.) so if you need to know anything in those areas, feel free to ask me, I might know, or if I don't I might know of someone/someplace that does.

Also, if you like mind challenging games, assuming that you haven't already, have you heard of Myst?  It is an old game now, but a good one, as was Riven, and Myst III.

Hi Joey, glad you found the thread ;3 by artist/writer it means "do you draw or like to write? do you play instruments, compose music, knit?" Are you an artist?

Hi Joey, glad you found the thread ;3 by artist/writer it means "do you draw or like to write? do you play instruments, compose music, knit?" Are you an artist?

oh, then yes. i haven't drawn for a while, school been in the way. now it's the summer i should try to get the rust off the old gears.

Welcome to the Forums, and if you need to know anything about any religio-spiritual practices, mythology or researchy stuff (commonly called "conspiracy theories" though I really dislike that term.) so if you need to know anything in those areas, feel free to ask me, I might know, or if I don't I might know of someone/someplace that does.

Also, if you like mind challenging games, assuming that you haven't already, have you heard of Myst?  It is an old game now, but a good one, as was Riven, and Myst III.

I've heard of it but i haven't played it yet. i'll try it soon.

Greets! I'm new too!

Let's be new together!

yay :3!

Welcome to christian furs! If it's art? I'll talk, if it's bible? I'll talk, if it's animals? I'll talk..... I'll talk about anything! Hi! :)