Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
TheCamoWolf

Voice actors and musicians needed for a Cartoon called Carl the Ostrich

I added some info at the bottom of this post.

I wouldn't be able to pay anyone. It would currently be volunteer work but if I start making money off my cartoon I will gladly pay anyone who helps me out.

We'll Carl the Ostrich is about a donut loving ostrich that gets dragged threw a portal to different times planets and dimensions. Where he keeps running into an evil Flamingo bent on taking control of... well any thing he can take control of.

Not all the characters are birds. The Flamingo has rat henchmen and another villain called the fedora cat. There are going to be tons of different animals through out the series.

Any way for the pilot episode I still need voices for some background characters and a voice for Carl the Ostrich himself.

As for musicians. The show needs a theme song and some original background music. I can use royalty free music for the background but I don't want to be stuck with using it for ever. I also need some music that I can't seem to find any ware royalty free or not. That music would be Scottish spy music.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading this and feel free to ask questions. :)

There Were links To More info here but I removed the files from drop box.

Edited by TheCamoWolf

Wow that was a faster response then I expected :D 

Here is a link to an office word document with audition lines and info about the characters  http://www.dropbox.com/s/bt2m4zhk3jxm81a/Voice%20Actor%20info%202015.docx?dl=0

and you can send auditions to my email. Which is [email protected] 

Exactly. I couldn't find anything either. What I mean is quite literally spy music that sounds Scottish.

Edited by TheCamoWolf

Yea I still need several voices. The only role that has been filled is Fedora Cat so far. The main Character Carl the Ostrich still needs a voice and so do some background character. I will update the word document when ever a character gets a voice.

So! What is the genre and target audience/demographic of this endeavour anyway, curiosity

I guess the genre is sci-fi/comedy. (Although it dosen't have vary much science put into it. It will/dose have history in several episodes. Due to the endless possibility of where an episode takes place it is hard to categorize.)

As for the target audience I intend it to be for kids but also be something the family would enjoy watching together.

Hmmm how do you intend to reach your target audience? I'm just thinking of how many kids usually use the internet to watch shows targeting their demographic... Although then again if it's just a project for the fun of it and to see what comes out of it then what does it really matter eh, I'd be happy to play a live gig infront of 1 or 2 people without caring just because I enjoy playing live and having fun doing it!

I'd volunteer if you needed someone with an Australian and or Irish accent, and if recording weren't being done til mid next year - but I'd be doubtful that's the case

I will be posting the animated cartoons to YouTube to start with. I do have an Irish Engineer character that needs a voice. He needs to distinctly sound Irish though not Scottish. He won't show up till a different episode so there is no rush on get his lines recorded.

Cool. The characters name is Quinn. There is info about him in the word document (Link on original post). The audition line is on there. Still no hurry with lines for him though. By the way Quinn (engineer) and Brath(Spy) will have there own short cartoons as well. Quinn and Brath fight with each other like siblings even though they are not related. Also Brath is Scottish so both get annoyed when people think there from the same place. They also both get annoyed when anyone thinks there related.