Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
TheCamoWolf

Hi I'm New here

Ok for some reason the first one I did didn't seem to post for some reason.

My name is Naomi

My screen name is TheCamoWolf

I have multiple fursonas cause I can't seem to find one that suits all of me so I do different sides. 

My Wolf one is my loyalty to my friend and family.

My bird one is my love of music and imaginativeness

and a kangroo is my love of adventure.

So I guess I'll have to make a fursuit of all three combined. A winged Kangawolf. XD

I am an artist and I hope to have my own multimedia company.

I haven't been to any conventions yet

and my favorite musical artist is Adam Young.

God bless you, CamoWolf!

Glad to have you here. I'm Geoffrey, the local lion. You can find me on FA (geoffroidecharny) and Weasyl (Geoffrey the Lion). I tend to be a writer, but I love all sorts of art. What mediums do you work with? I also have YIM, if you're interested feel free to ask. See ya around the discussion boards.

Greetings, and welcome to the Forums ^.^  So you know, I specialize in the areas of religious/spiritual studies, mythology, and "conspiracy"/research stuff, so if you have any questions about such things, ask me, I might know, or know someone/someplace who might know or be useful.

'Roo folk seem to be rare, as are avians, neat choices.

I like working with all mediums of art. If I haven't worked with it before I will teach myself how to use it. I'm not limited to painting and drawing either. I also do sculptures, digital art, photography and even video production. I've made myself a few fursuits as well. :)

I like working with all mediums of art. If I haven't worked with it before I will teach myself how to use it. I'm not limited to painting and drawing either. I also do sculptures, digital art, photography and even video production. I've made myself a few fursuits as well. :)

I am a self professed artist(I have however taken art courses) I do oil and acrylic art and I do digital art as you can see by my profile picture. I am new to digital art though, so I am honing my skills. I am into creating a furry costume and I am planning on starting doing baking clay models. I love to discuss art and such and I am always willing to learn a few more techniques. :)

Edited by Ember

Ello Ello welcome and much love and I hope to speak with ya. Im glad God has blesses ya so much and their is more in store :D

Ps.- I freakin love Adam Youg my favorite songs by him are Umbrella beach, Wolf bite, and Vanillia twilight

Edited by JollyRancher

Volcum, Naomi/ Camowolf! I'm glad to see another art hobbyist joining! I'll have to search FA for your acrylic works! My screename is BJbear2001 pretty much everywhere.

May God bless your stay here, Naomi!