Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

Don't get me wrong here, I think the banners are nice. But they are very....um.... well.....poorly done and such.

I was wondering why it is no-one here has really tried to submit a new banner of their own creation. I had considered doing so, but I am not sure how I would go about doing so, nor do I really have the skill yet.

Just curious I guess. Where are all the other artists??!! I like fellow artists :)

The banners we have were submitted by people at one time or another. The blue and white one was done by one of the original members, the dark snowy one was done by someone that left, the brown one was done by Alsek when he was first starting doing artwork, and the pencil ones were done by one of the original member's brother I think.

We are re-doing themes so if you want to make banners and icons, please talk to Alsek.

So, lets say someone wanted to make a banner or something for the site, they'd just mail it to you Flechmen, or... what? Also what would be the specifics of the image (dimensions, filetype, general theme, etc.)? Just out of curiousity. I imagine some other folks are likely wondering the same.

The things that are in the works are some really nicely done banners and completely re-working the theme infrastructure of the of the forum software... so.. large PNGs.

But, the process would be to message Alsek and see what needs to be done, he should have templates and stuff too.

Banners have actually all been commission's and i believe they're all completed, or close.

The whole theme is still months away, so i certainly wouldn't mind better temporary banners for the meantime. If you have something to submit, PM me and staff can vote on it.

But everything in the new theme will be custom and there's a pretty solid plan in place for that.