Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Kain7507

Hi, wuzzup?

Okay, very new to this site, so please forgive my mistakes

Other Name: Kain Scarnorn

About my Fursona: A smart alecky, but calm with friends Red Fox wih neck long icy blue hair who always wears a red tanktop and black Jeans

EMAIL: [email protected]

IM: None

Websites: None

Artist/Writer: Both

Style: Furry/Anime (It's complicated)

Been to any cons: Nope

Fav. Music: Gorrilaz, Daft Punk, My Chemical Romance, & Supergrass, I mainly like Alt. Rock, few Metal Bands, David Bowie ,Techno, & some country

Likes: Retro Video Games, Sharing, Fantastic Mr. Fox, the holidays, and visiting friends.

Dislike: Furry Stereotypes, rejection, tornadoes, earthquakes, wednesdays (lol) & fish

Church Denom: Baptist

Anything Else: It was hard for me to gt back with my religion. As soon as my faith wavered, my mom got into a car wreck and later died of liver cancer. I was so torn that I didn't believe I was a Christian, any longer. People also encouraged this negative belief because they said that furries couldn't be Christian.

And I believed it, until I scampered onto this site. I feel like I finally belong

*pats reassuringy on the back* You're always welcome here friend. I know its tough to believe, but God allows people to go through times of hardship to shape them. In the future you may look back on all that you went through and be thankful because it made you who you are today.

All of us here are looking forward to get to know you, and if you ever need anything send me a PM :)

God bless you, Kain (or do you prefer Jeff?)

Hallo there,Kain. :D *shakes your paw kindly* It's very nice to have you here and we'll always welcome you with open arms. *smiles warmly and hugs you* I think you're cool and if you ever want someone to talk with I'm here. You can PM me or whatever you prefer. :)

Hi! *waves paw* Dude, your 'can't let you brew that StarBucks' signature is EPIC! I love StarFox, I have to say, Krystal being my fav.

Anyway, if you need anything, send me a PM! Glad your here.