Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

Nice to see others from MI. I tried looking at other places for MI furs, but hadn't had the best luck. One place I "thought" I found was loaded with nasty spam and no active users. :/ I'm on the northeast side of the lower peninsula, so usually at least 2 hours away from any of the cons in our state. But that's living out in the boonies for you I guess. :)

Hello. Welcome! :D

Unfortunately, I cannot see your pictures. :( Can you provide an alternative link?

Also, you say license? Why do you need a license for a rabbit? I don't understand?

In 3 years of looking for Michigan people online, I've found only 4 from West Michigan-- 3 in the G.R.-Muskegon area. Everyone else is over in the East side. 

As for your pics, the first didn't work on my laptop but does here on my desktop. Very interesting. 

Also for your pics, GREAT JOB!

In 3 years of looking for Michigan people online, I've found only 4 from West Michigan-- 3 in the G.R.-Muskegon area. Everyone else is over in the East side. 

As for your pics, the first didn't work on my laptop but does here on my desktop. Very interesting. 

Also for your pics, GREAT JOB!

Thanks! ^_^ I have some buddies who have interest in furs but don't really consider themselves one. Well except one, but she's like 2-3hrs south of me now.

I hope you don't go to jail if something happens to it.

Nah, its not a legal thing at all. More like an accomplishment of sorts, like holding a diploma or certificate for something you worked to accomplish is all. :) I wish to become a rabbit judge some day and the registrars license is basically a stepping stone before I can work on earning my judges license. 

It was my first attempt at a fursuit head. :) Just finished her this last week. Waiting for more fur to add the neck, and hopefully make a tail.

Ah, okay. Nice job, she looks amazing! Seems like the fur could use a tad more shaving but that's just me. Don't take my word for anything since I know nothing about fursuit making lol!

^^ welcome to the forums here, I hope ya like it and have fun. yeah sadly most churches youth divisions are dieing out, but thankfully some arnt... but yeah sorry for the late reply and such, OH and if you have any questions contact a mod and if you ever want a friend to talk to just message me. ^^

Welcome! I know of two christian furs not too far away. G-root, one of my close brothers in Christ, is one and he'll be on in a bit ^^

your fursuit and your art is great! I draw myself, but i think you are better than i am (most especially when it comes to ferals) ^^; http://kieth-wolfe.deviantart.com/gallery/

what kind of engineering do you do? i'm studying to be a mechanical engineer myself!

Well my brother Cobalt beat me to it lol. I'm G-Root btw. Glad to see another MI fur join the site. I'm on the east side of the state in the Tri-Cities. Within the next few weeks though I will be moving all the way to the West side to be with another brother fur.

I hope you find yourself at home here and bring into many of our conversations. BTW I love the pics of your fursuit. Looks really good to be honest.

God Bless

G-Root

I guess you'd call it mechanical engineering, we work with tarp covering systems for semi trucks, grains trucks end ect. I mostly do the CAD work involved though. I work a bit with design but mostly clean up of prints and any updates made to the system that need to be reflected on the CAD level. :-)

ah, that's cool. I'd like to be a performance vehicle engineer and work on developing performance cars (i'd just about take any position available to work in an environment like that!), namely in Chevrolet, SRT, or Falcon Motorsports.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. :-)

I guess you'd call it mechanical engineering, we work with tarp covering systems for semi trucks, grains trucks end ect. I mostly do the CAD work involved though. I work a bit with design but mostly clean up of prints and any updates made to the system that need to be reflected on the CAD level. :-)

Thanks! I'm about 50miles north of Bay City/Saginaw area. Pretty much out in the boonies. But wouldn't have it any other way as cities (mostly the driving) makes me pretty nervous.

Oh I'm going to be to honest. Driving in the city sometimes really stinks. I went to Grand Rapids last weekend and it was pretty scary. Plus it was black Friday weekend too. I thought here in the tri-cities that some people couldn't drive. In Grand Rapids its worse. Yet I'm the one moving there lol.

Oh no, Grand Rapids. People there pull pranks! Like switching which way road-signs face. -______-

*Lives about a town away and really hates going there.* But at least they fixed their flood problems. Their drainage and sewer used to run together, so during spring rains and melt-off that would all backup and flood into the city with not only water, but waste. The Grand River would speed that on. 

An old bumper sticker for that was a pun: "When it rains in G.R., s**t happens."

But you get to live in one of our best-off cities and near the best beaches in Michigan. Also, it doesn't get too terribly cold there. 

Ooooh wow, I'm late to the party this time. (Tapatalk, where were my notifications? *gives phone a stern look*)

...anyway, Welcome! I'm the local Eccentri-Cat whose been a bit hypocritically silent as of late due to busy-ness. I hope you make lots of friends here :3