Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Almondjoi

*Churr* Hello!

Hey there!

I am Angel, otherwise known as viceory the angelkin mammalian dragoness.

I've been involved in the furry community for a long time, though I've yet to find a Christian community like this one, and I'm happy I did.

Anyways a bit about me:

I am a furry artist

I make fursuits, though I haven't in awhile and I want to start again

I'm on Facebook! You can add me, just ask.

I like cookies x3

My favorite color is blue

I love Jesus C:

And, I like making free art.

Thanks for letting me join, hoping to make some friends ^~^

:D awww

Hello, there :)

Welcome to the shelter for the furries tired from the mainstream perversion!

I'm Zvoc and I like cookies too :D I like to cuddle too, so if you need comfort, you can always PM me or Skype =3

We might experiment with art styles since you like making free art. I wish to practice with someone and have them help me when drawing from a specific angle.

:D awww

Hello, there :)

Welcome to the shelter for the furries tired from the mainstream perversion!

I'm Zvoc and I like cookies too :D I like to cuddle too, so if you need comfort, you can always PM me or Skype =3

We might experiment with art styles since you like making free art. I wish to practice with someone and have them help me when drawing from a specific angle.

I may be able to help with art, yes C:

Welcome, Angel! The name's Joshua Reynard, the red fox. Pleaded to meet you!

I'm certainly glad you ended up here. This is a great community for furries who love Jesus and want a place where they can fellowship with other furries who love Jesus too.

I'm going to second what Zvoc47 said - you're adorable!

Greetings and welcome to the forum (there is an IRC chat as well, by the way), should you need to know anything in the realm of non-Christian religions/spiritual paths/whatever else they go by, or anything to do with mythology or even "conspiracy" stuff (though I much prefer the term Research.) ask me, I might know as those are my specialty areas, and if I don't I may know someone or someplace that may be useful for that.

Greetings! I am Ember the Tiger. I am an artist and i have my own post here on CF for my personal art. and i do free art for people as well. and i am currently working on my first fursuit. I also will take prayer requests and me and my hubby Moose will keep it in prayer. (Moose is not a furry but it is his nickname and he lets me depict him as one in my art.)

hi, I'm Sunny, the human/shapeshifter I don't yet have a fursona, and I try my best to stay in Christ.... today somehow, I was punished with a vanishing phone... don't ask why, I know the answer though.  I hope to talk to you more often, I enjoy talking, and I'm hoping to set a date of fellowship in the irc, where we can all join together in real time, without worrying about those pesky computer loading times.