Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
blackpowderfox

Let's get this party started

Other names: blackpowderfox or blackp for short (Clash of Clans doesn't let you fix name mistakes, apparently).

About your fursona: I'm a fox. My colors are black, white, brown, and blue. I have the traditional fox pattern, but with black, not red, and a brown border to blend a little. My eyes are blue. I have a black cross on my chest (no border), and three German words tattooed on my arms and back. Left arm: verzeihung=forgiveness, Right arm: einlösung=redemption, Down my back: Auferstehung=resurrection. Foxes tend to be solitary and intelligent, I'd like to think these are some of my traits, but I'll let ya'll decide that for yourselves.

Age: I have finally reached legal adulthood. Whatever that's worth.

Location: Just stopping by Earth on my way to Heaven. Maybe I'll help someone else get on the path, who knows.

Email: [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

IM: Who? What? WhoWho? WhatWhat?

Web site(s): Both deviantart and furaffinity under blackpowderfox.

Artist/Writer: I like to think of my self as an advanced doodler.

Style: What a wonderfully vague and open question. I draw traditionally with a style all my own (except when I'm trying to imitate someone else's). I dance with no style whatsoever. I play my pennywhistle with an attempt at Irish style. I help with a servant's style (or so I'm told). I don't kung-fu in any style (although that would be pretty awesome)... I don't know, life has a lot of different styles.

Been to any cons: Not yet, but I'm hoping to make it to one in the next decade or so.

Fav. music: I enjoy every genre but have only found Christian music to have much of a purpose, myself. Fav. band include, but are not limited to; Newsboys(older particularly), Kutless, Owl city, so on and so forth.

Likes: I like foxes, pancakes, sweet tea, cheeseburgers, doodling, music-ing, listening, hunting, teaching archery, camo, anthropomorphism, unhealthy sugary things, laughing maniacly/cackling, learning, helping, watching, patience, and wearing contacts (as opposed to glasses).

Dislikes: Being sinful, failing, not helping, dirty/unwholesome music, and seeing this fandom being perverted every day.

Church Denomination: I associate with the Southern Baptist denomination, but to be honest, it's not about tradition. Life is about following and trusting Jesus through God's Word, and it really doesn't matter what has been done if God has said it isn't good. Anyways, my faith is in the Jesus, not a denomination.

Anything else: Uhhh... I tend to be a little over-formal when typing, I'll try to be looser and wag my tail from time to time. I was homeschooled and am an inward grammar Nazi, but I won't judge anyone for their grammar or spelling, so no worries. I don't know what else... Questions? ~wags~^-^

Well hello fellow homeschooler! Btw advanced doodlers are cool :P I am an artist and I admire both beginner to expert art. :)

*big hug*

Well hello there! I'm Thomas, do I smell the scents of the sweet southern States on you by chance?

IM stands for instant messenger...

Skype, etc. Lots of us use Skype for voice chatting and sharing our hobbies in real time.

Welcome!

HI BlACKPOWDERFOX!!!!

ill hav 2 help u with da grammer shtufff :P

I'm a tin whistle junkie too and try and imitate the celtic style as well ^.^ ^.^ 

*HUGGLES* :D

welcome to this little corner of what we like to call "the internet" and if you are from the south its good to know there are others like me stuck in this hell. but on a more positive note its good to know that we still have furry brothers and sisters joining every day.

Ember: Hello! It's cool to meet peeps with similar backgrounds. My family mostly used A Beka Book, how 'bout you?

Thomas: Why yes you do. I originated in Florida but was only there for my first year, then Alabama happened for another ten, and Kentucky has been home for the last ten. I'll use southern words from time to time, but recently someone guessed my accent as German or there abouts:P. Sorry for the life story there.

Josiah: Hi! u may hav ur wrk cut out 4 u ;) They're so much fun! It's so much easier (and lighter) than a banjo and tunes can quickly be picked up. I mostly do hymns, but I've picked up some LoTR as well + a couple Celtic songs. What's your favorite song to play? Mine's Brethren We Have Met to Worship, very upbeat. ~returns huggles awkwardly~

Eagle: Thanks! I'm probably not quite that far south😅. Winter here got very cold.

Thanks for the welcomes! I hope to get to know ya'll better over time and to keep growing in Christ but now with more friends^-^

but either way welcome. yeah ive been trying to get rid of any "southern" accent i have since i despise the place and hope to one day never come back. yeah recently i have been trying to replace it with an "english" accent and it shouldnt be to hard since most of the stuff i have was made in or set to "english (britan)"

Ember: Hello! It's cool to meet peeps with similar backgrounds. My family mostly used A Beka Book, how 'bout you?

Thomas: Why yes you do. I originated in Florida but was only there for my first year, then Alabama happened for another ten, and Kentucky has been home for the last ten. I'll use southern words from time to time, but recently someone guessed my accent as German or there abouts:P. Sorry for the life story there.

Josiah: Hi! u may hav ur wrk cut out 4 u ;) They're so much fun! It's so much easier (and lighter) than a banjo and tunes can quickly be picked up. I mostly do hymns, but I've picked up some LoTR as well + a couple Celtic songs. What's your favorite song to play? Mine's Brethren We Have Met to Worship, very upbeat. ~returns huggles awkwardly~

Eagle: Thanks! I'm probably not quite that far south. Winter here got very cold.

Thanks for the welcomes! I hope to get to know ya'll better over time and to keep growing in Christ but now with more friends^-^

It's not too often I come across a homeschooler :) I used the A Beka as well but I also used others... When My family moved to the Philippines my schooling changed.

Yea dude. they're so easy to play compared to other shtuff. my favorite hymn to play on it is how great thou art, and my favorite celtic songs are spancil hill and the foggy dew, and... your gaulish war by eluveitie :P

Yea! Another Person who likes owl city! Did you know Adam Young also did an album under the name sky sailing and some instrumental albums under the name port blue?

Owl city is a great group. I do like pentatonix more though. Anyways, welcome ^_^ I just joined yesterday, so we are both new here!

Owl City is actually just one guy Adam Young. He only has a band at concerts.

Awww, sorry the South didn't work out for you.

Homeschooled furries, I imagine we're very rare indeed.

I know Foggy Dew! Awesome tune, the guy who sings it on the CD I've got is VERY American though.

I had heard, but hadn't investigated his previous works.

Pentatonix is pretty sweet. Thanks! And welcome to you to!

Thanks, Kail, it is pretty awesome that God orchestrated things this way.

Thanks for the welcomes, friends, it's nice to meet you.

^-^

Thomas meant to say lived. you're welcome Thomas ^o^

Actually no I didn't. Silly that would have been incorrect grammar. Go read a book bro.

(totally kidding, I loves my Tiger brother. But seriously read a book...)

Not yet there not. Who would publish this nonsense XP

Although a bunch of random comments with no context but each other might be really entertaining.

i didn't say they were good books. You just wish that you had a face

@Josiah: it would be sweet to have a new face which is why I commissioned one.

@blackpowderfox:

http://christianfurs.net/index.php?/topic/8099-Words-and-their-origin

Words and their origin

Edited by Thomas Maltuin