Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Akarynth

Group popular MMO's?

The only ones I currently play a lot of are MapleStory and Star Trek Online. (both of which are free-to-play)

I also plan to play Star Wars: The Old Republic, as it's going to be free to play very soon :P

Is MapleStory any good? =o

Depends on the player I guess. If you like MMORPGS and Mega Man and cutesy chibi characters, I think you'd like it ^w^

Though it does get kinda grind-y at times with certain classes. The Resistance and Hero classes actually have a neat little storyline to them though, but the Explorer classes kinda just throw you out in the wild. And there's loads to do other than your basic questing 'n crafting, though I haven't explored it yet.

I'm only level 31, and the max level is 200, so I probably can't give the fairest rating on whether or not it's good :P

By the way, if anybody gets into that game, play on the server Khaini and add "Kattzey" to your buddy list :3

I play Maple, but haven't in a long time. I forget which server I play on though... had a LV 20something Dual Blader.

I play Dragon Nest, Spiral Knights, TF2 (when invited, not much on my own since I suck), I have characters on Grand Fantasia, uhmm... Rusty Hearts but I almost never play, Terraria, and so on.

World of Warcraft FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone ever decides to try the free version. make a character on Magtheridon server and I'll help you and make it fun xD

If anyone ever decides to try the free version. make a character on Magtheridon server and I'll help you and make it fun xD

I'm considering that, actually. ^w^

Horde or Alliance?

I'm considering that' date=' actually. ^w^

Horde or Alliance?

[/quote']

My main characters are Horde currently. But all really depends on what you want to do. ^.^

I leveled up to level 20 on WoW already' date=' but I can make another character, though I might want to wait until 5.0.4 is out.

[/quote']

O.O i totally forgot you were gonna start. sowwy yote :3 But yea let me know if you want to make a new character and i'll play with ya xP

The MMO I play is called AQWolds its really fun and if you go on it look for me my username is the same as here I mostly play in the server minimal. I really want want to get rank 6 Lycan

I would play Guild Wars 2, but my computer can't handle it past character creation. >.> I used to play WoW, but that was only because my former roommies bought me the game and expansions plus three months time as a collective Christmas present for me so that I could play with them. I played Perfect World until I got tired of the fact that the "fox" race was basically females with fox ears and tail and that by basing my choice off the fox part I was locked into a class I didn't want. I played Earth Eternal and then it died. T.T I tried to play Star Trek Online, but it isn't available for those in Korea. >.> I played LOTR Online for a bit, but then stopped for whatever reason and haven't tried playing again.

So currently I'm just hoping for an indie MMO to work out. It's currently in alpha and you can find it here: http://antilia-game.com/ It runs (on the lowest settings) on my netbook, I can play it in Korea (when an alpha test is going on), and it is currently free (because it's in alpha testing). And since all the races are anthropomorphic animals, I am rather excited for it. If the dev team can pull this game off, it will be one awesome MMO - just don't expect it anytime soon...

Guild Wars 2 is EPIC. Blows other MMO's out of the water!

I was gonna buy it yesterday but they stopped selling digital copies >:/

Guild Wars 2 plays a little bit... differently, combat is very much fast paced and twitch much moreso than other mmos and is a much less forgiving game, i died a few times before getting to level 10 from the challenge and i LIKE that!

but leveling and weapon balancing is a bit peculiar will take some more playing to get used to, and i'm on konaen (or something like that) for server

So currently I'm just hoping for an indie MMO to work out. It's currently in alpha and you can find it here: http://antilia-game.com/ It runs (on the lowest settings) on my netbook, I can play it in Korea (when an alpha test is going on), and it is currently free (because it's in alpha testing). And since all the races are anthropomorphic animals, I am rather excited for it. If the dev team can pull this game off, it will be one awesome MMO - just don't expect it anytime soon...

http://planetforevergame.com:81/

furryness to the max

What better place to post first than here, since I found out about this site while playing a computer game. I throw my vote in with these two - great games.

Direlda, if you're looking to come back to a smaller scale, though new-and-improved EE... Now is the time!

And otsoka, I'm wondering what your ign is now!

Hope to see more people around, there's fun stuff coming soon to both games  :D

~Spec

Direlda, if you're looking to come back to a smaller scale, though new-and-improved EE... Now is the time!

~Spec

Earth Eternal is back, again?  Maybe I'll take a look, though I think with all the things that I must do (writing, cleaning, keeping Grandma-in-law hydrated, etc) that the games I have are enough for the time being.

And Antilia is getting close to a Kickstarter campaign! \^o^/