Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Just James

Sketch a week

Hello everyone

As some of you know I dabble in sketching and illustration. And recently I have started to do a sketch a week. As of right now I would like to do character studies of anatomy, posture, and body proportions.

I am offering my services to anyone who would like a simple sketch of them or their character(s). I would prefer to do primarily human sketches but if you would like me to do your fursona I would be more than willing. I am comfortable and have no issue with doing nudes. I will not do anything erotic or sexual. Just please email me any reference pics you have or email me the statistics of your character at [email protected].

It's a first come first serve kind of deal. No limit to how many you want but I will be doing one person and only one sketch every week.

FIRST! And kudos on the G-rated requirement. I myself did you one better' date=' though! I'm utterly afraid of drawing Swimwear of any kind![hr']

I can haz sketch?

SECOND! please?

I need your references

I would quite apriiciate one when you have time, so it seems I'm third in line. I don't have any artistic refrences otehr than my profile pic, and that's not much; so I will need to convey design verbaly. I won't bug you with the details untill you'r ready, so PM me when you are ready.

Um' date=' not to be intrusive or anything, but hasnt it been like a month?

[/quote']

Nope, it's only been about a week and a half. :P

James is going to turn into a art slave at this rate ;)

Yeah. Like I basically got turned into. :-/

That's why I don't offer my services much anymore. You get overwhelmed 8|

Hey y'all just wanna give you an update and explain my absence.

I graduated from my University last Saturday and during that week and this week I have been very busy so I haven't really been able to do any sketches. I will however pick up soon. I plan on having my first sketch done next week.

Hey y'all just wanna give you an update and explain my absence.

I graduated from my University last Saturday and during that week and this week I have been very busy so I haven't really been able to do any sketches. I will however pick up soon. I plan on having my first sketch done next week.

Ok, forget my other posts.

I hope Das likes it when he sees it. You seem closer to the mark when it comes to his character than I was when I drew him with that DBZ ball. :P

That's only cuz I didn't give you a proper reference. My bad.

My hair seriously DID look like that until Mom made me cut it for valentine's day, and then it grew back less curly, in this aweful wavy thing with half a dozen cowlicks.