Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

About yourself: Well hey y'all to those who remember me and nice to meet ya to all the newbies. My name is James and I am, from I've seen, still the only human here. I am now just returning after being gone for almost 10 months.

I will be graduating from University May 5, 2012 with a degree in Graphic Design. Super excited. I am a very chill easy going person. Give me a coffee and some good music and I'm set.

Style: not sure what this really means but my Fashion Style is hipster indie prep (cardigans, vnecks, slim jeans, keds, sperrys, beanies, ect.)

Fav. music: Dubstep, Soundtrack, Indie, Hip-hop, and classical

Likes: Coffee, art, fashion, video games, travel, good food, cooking, Tarantino films, and graphic design.

Dislikes: Invaders of personal space, japanese games, closed christian minds, internet arguments, peppers, and sport addicts.

Church Denomination: Non/Interdenominational

Howdy! I wasn't here when you left but I just wanted to say hello and welcome back. It's always good to know that there are open minded Christians in the world. ^_^

Welcome back ^_^ so is your human based on yourself?

yes the character I 100% me irl

About time you showed up. Read your posts on a couple necro threads and you are freakin funny man' date=' srsly.

Welcome back.

[/quote']

thanks man ^^ now im wondering what you read lol

Graphic Design? Hey! Quin could use your help!

How so? id be willing to help if i could

Maybe you're a werewolf, like me, the real non-shapeshifting kind, like me.

Of course, many of the people like me prefer to go by Therianthrope. So if you ever want to talk about your more animalistic side (ALL humans have them, even the most 'civilized') I'm one of the guys.

Maybe you're a werewolf' date=' like me, the real non-shapeshifting kind, like me.

Of course, many of the people like me prefer to go by Therianthrope. So if you ever want to talk about your more animalistic side (ALL humans have them, even the most 'civilized') I'm one of the guys.

[/quote']

i appreciate you're concern :D but, no I have no "desire" to be an animal nor do I have an "animalistic side". I am 100% human and don't see why I would want to change that.