Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Carter CatFox

$0 Commosions by Carter!!

((Thank you Ira for the inspiration xD! And I'm not trying to copy you.))

Yup, that's right, I want to start my own free commissions thingy. This will all be for fun and practice, I'd like to see what I can do with pencil and paper and try all different things. Just remember I'm just a kid with a thing for drawing, and I can't do anything close to Ira's work or any other artist on the forums, I just have my own style. If you look in the "Art Stuff Thread!" thread you can find my other pictures somewhere... in there. Just look around for em!

Soooo, here's some things you should know:

Art styles: I can't draw in a certain style, just my own style!

Backgrounds: I'm not sure about backgrounds.... They're pretty hard for me but I want to be challenged! Please try not to include a background in your request if you can.

Quality: ill have to take a picture of the actually art (I can't scan it) with a camera so it may not look as good as it does irl.

Colors: I'll be using only colored pencils and will try to do my best with the colors. They will be solid colors, little or no shading, and are usually pretty bright.

Adult stuff: Ew no... Just no... Nothing even closely related to yiff!

Time: It won't take long for me to draw unless I get caught up with IRL stuff. If I have a free day I could probably get a whole picture done in a few hours!

I really want to work on different poses, angles, and facial expressions, and from this point on until I just can't draw no more all the commissions will be free and there will be an unlimited number of slots (Just don't overload me D: )! It all depends on who gets here first! Just give me the FULL description of what you want and I'll do it, I'll ask anything I need to to get the picture as radical as I can. So are you interested?

heck yeah i want a picture. but i gotta get the ref sheet from Ira first. or, you could make me one too. I would like the main color to be black, as black is very ninja-like and stealthy.

Aw yeah, I can do these. Ill just need a description of your characters, but I can guess Pooty is an all black wolf, but you got a certain pose dude? And the eye color.

Tyger, I'ma make this angry beast do nyoofing angry you'll all cower under your desks! But can I have an appearance sheet thing? I know you're that peachy orangey color with silver stripes and stuff, but is there anything else?

Aw yeah' date=' I can do these. Ill just need a description of your characters, but I can guess Pooty is an all black wolf, but you got a certain pose dude? And the eye color.

Tyger, I'ma make this angry beast do nyoofing angry you'll all cower under your desks! But can I have an appearance sheet thing? I know you're that peachy orangey color with silver stripes and stuff, but is there anything else?

[/quote']

No, you get to make up a fursona. by drawing a ref sheet. just the Main color is black. aaaand the eyes are a dark red. like a dark blood red.

I would like a werewolf, with black fur, piercing yellow/gold eyes, and a theta-delta with a line down the center of the middle line, longer than the middle line, but not going past the theta-delta itself. The theta-delta should be blue or white.

Well excuse me for being a 13 year old who still has a lot to see and learn in the world... Sheesh! Well i learn something new every day xD

Alright, I now know the "awesomeness" of a theta delta (I hope I got the right one with the circle, triangle, and big cross running through it) so where do you want int on your pic?