Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Pachua

Fursuit Thread

So I understand some people might be creeped out by this thread, But i find fursuits to be rather fascinating and ive been really wanting to make this thread for a while :P So if u have art, photos, vids, etc of yours or others' suits. Post away :P

this one is one of my favorites.

4599979322_d6f16d61bb_z.jpg

I looooooooooove Fursuits and made one of my own! Though it gets like a sauna when you're in one, Fursuiting is very fun, and to see all the smiles you bring upon people's faces is always worth it. :D In fact, that's what Fursuiting is all about: making people's days brighter.

Mixed Candy has been one of my favorite Fursuit makers. You can find her photo gallery here http://latinvixen.phpwebhosting.com/Gallery.html

I agree with you, Pachua, it's a real blast to sacrifice your own energy just to see someone smile or laugh. If it's for someone's joy, I'm willing to go out there for hours on end entertaining and getting all those awesome hugs. :heart: Plus, bringing happiness to others is something I know Jesus smiles upon. =)

I like this vid. ^_^

have you looked at how they are made? they give you stilts for your hands so your not bending over at all, I mean yeah hours on hours I can see it being bad but you know a hour now and then I don't think it would be that horrible.

I don't mind fursuiting it's just I personally would never do it. I plan on getting a black wolf tail soon enough. Also I live in Texas wearin a fursuit in spring, summer, and early autumn is begging for heat stroke.

Hmm, Julia *pokes* what does your suit look like? Com'on and share...

6907711729_b88d406b5b_b.jpg

Of myself, "helping paw"- and yes, very hot even wearing it around the house to test it. The cooling fan built into the muzzle works wonders.

Spacefox your suit is so neat!

Here's two photos of the fursuit I made. :3 I was wearing a tail too which you can see the tip of in the 2nd picture.

EDIT: I made new paws recently so the ones in the pics are my previous versions. But the rest of the fursuit is the same. X3

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7914143/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7914160/

Yay! Julia, you have feet too- I'm on the fence about feet...

I really like the top photo with the strong outside light behind you, makes your suit almost glow! What made you choose the 4 digit paws over 5?

And now that we all know what you look like, expect random hugs from furry strangers!