Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xaios

Introductions are in order

Alright well I've been a member here since the start of the month and haven't really had time to post much on here. My name is Xaios and I'm a black and tan doberman. I am currently a member of the US Army and work as a commo guy though that chapter of my life is soon to close in the coming months. My mate is also here in the forum and from what I heard just a few moments ago she's going to glomp me the moment I post this so I'm going to prepare for that. For those of you other than my glomping mate. I look forward to meeting you all.

Alright well I've been a member here since the start of the month and haven't really had time to post much on here. My name is Xaios and I'm a black and tan doberman. I am currently a member of the US Army and work as a commo guy though that chapter of my life is soon to close in the coming months. My mate is also here in the forum and from what I heard just a few moments ago she's going to glomp me the moment I post this so I'm going to prepare for that. For those of you other than my glomping mate. I look forward to meeting you all.

Welcome Xaios, I have waited for your arrival for sometime now. It's a pleasure to meet Sakiki's husband finally.:D

My step dad was a captain in the Army Rangers so I've got a lot of respect for the Army. :cool:

You'll enjoy this place a lot,

This community Rocks.

hey ima join the military when im 18' date=' whats it like? Specifically, im going to be a pilot.

[/quote']

If you're looking to be a pilot I suggest air force. There are very few pilot positions in the army/marines.

hey ima join the military when im 18' date=' whats it like? Specifically, im going to be a pilot.

[/quote']

If you're looking to be a pilot I suggest air force. There are very few pilot positions in the army/marines.

i actually wanted to be navy. on a carrier.