Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Quin

Artist wanted!

Hello every one! I'm looking for an artist that is will to help me with a comic I'm working on, Prefralbly one that will work for free. This comic dose'nt have a name yet, and I'm still working on the story, but I have enough to start on. So, anyone want to help? Contact me here via PM, or on Skype if you want to.

And! If you interested, I need to see some of your work first.

well ... :) I'm always looking to draw around with others, but I'm not the best artist either (I wouldn't be upset at all if you said no), but eh, just thought I would throw my offer out there. :)

What kind of comic art you looking for?

This comic is the one I said The Tenseness Line was bassed off of. So Some one that can do Humans and anthros' date=' as for style, I don't realy care, as long as it's good.[hr']

well ... :) I'm always looking to draw around with others' date=' but I'm not the best artist either (I wouldn't be upset at all if you said no), but eh, just thought I would throw my offer out there. :)

[/quote']

I don't know, got any of your work I can see? :3

I don't know' date=' got any of your work I can see? :3

[/quote']

http://smugglerthecanid.deviantart.com/ sorry I only got 2 drawings up right now ...

Your not a bad artist, but your not what I'm looking for, sorry dude.

perhaps I can assist? Little things' date=' though. It usually takes a while for me to do something.

[/quote']

Maybe, but I would still like to see some of your work first.

I don't mind writing some characters if you need help with that :) I can also draw fairly good with Photoshop using a pen tool

I already have the main characters, but I only have one villein. And as for art, I would like to see some of it first.

http://i.imgur.com/VWLj9.jpg

I cant draw to well but I'm good at shading and coloring in' date=' the comic was originally black and white

[/quote']

Cool, maybe you can color the comic then :3

Here you go. (It's an example of how the same colors can represent different feelings.)

Hmmm... I don't know, your not bad, but not what I'm looking for.

I could help out if you want...I'm really not great at coloring them (or lineart, really). At least, I'm terrible at doing lighting and shadow.

Just thought I'd offer to help ^_^ You've seen some of my work, haven't you? I've never tried to draw a human though...

I guess if you wanted me to do the lineart, Misticore could do the colors :3

http://i.imgur.com/VWLj9.jpg

I cant draw to well but I'm good at shading and coloring in' date=' the comic was originally black and white

[/quote']

Cool, maybe you can color the comic then :3

:D Do you like already have the colors you want so I can start making the proper brushes for lights and darks?

I could help out if you want...I'm really not great at coloring them (or lineart' date=' really). At least, I'm terrible at doing lighting and shadow.

Just thought I'd offer to help ^_^ You've seen some of my work, haven't you? I've never tried to draw a human though...

I guess if you wanted me to do the lineart, Misticore could do the colors :3

[/quote']

That's ok, if you can draw the shapes, then I can easily build form with shading to give it a better look, sometimes line work is messy, but the color tends to help a lot, are you good with an ink pen?

That's ok' date=' if you can draw the shapes, then I can easily build form with shading to give it a better look, sometimes line work is messy, but the color tends to help a lot, are you good with an ink pen?

[/quote']

I'll let you be the judge ^_^ Here's a link to my gallery on FA.

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/koshkarytsar/

Besides, Quin hasn't actually responded to my post yet xD

That's ok' date=' if you can draw the shapes, then I can easily build form with shading to give it a better look, sometimes line work is messy, but the color tends to help a lot, are you good with an ink pen?

[/quote']

I like your art, but it's bit to cartoony for what I'm looking for :)

[/quote']

Well hold on now..... every comic starts out rough and u cant expect someone to give you quality like rick griffen, recommend taking whatever u can get :)

plus i can work with his style its nice :)

[/quote']

Well hold on now..... every comic starts out rough and u cant expect someone to give you quality like rick griffen, recommend taking whatever u can get :)

plus i can work with his style its nice :)

But what kind if war comic is done in chibi? X3

And I know I can't find some one of that quality to work for free, but the last guy I had working with me did a good style of manga/realistic mix, also did good humans, but he couldent do it anymore becuz he got so busy and bogged down with other things. And I'm trying to find some-one of that quality, and if no-one here is willing to work with me, I'll look elsewhere.

can i help?

its gonna be paper though =/

Maybe' date=' I need to see some of your work first.

[/quote']

actually nevermind, i wudnt be that good at it anyway... =/

[/quote

Alright :)