Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Quin

Artist wanted!

Oh well.... I guess if you seek perfection then that's what you can hope to expect

:dodgy: Seriously? If people here are going to be afended becuz I didn't choose them or some-one elts becuz I didn't want that art style used in my comic, I'm taking my request's elsewhere.

Don't worry about mine...to be honest, I'm too busy to help out right now even if you'd wanted me to.

It's all good broseph. :P

:s Well you are kind of asking and then not giving us at least the rough idea of what you would expect from us. Its like we are all playing Go Fish and you have the last card to go out and everyone else has the entire pile of cards in their hands to try and give you what you want. Can you at least show us what your wanting?

:s Well you are kind of asking and then not giving us at least the rough idea of what you would expect from us. Its like we are all playing Go Fish and you have the last card to go out and everyone else has the entire pile of cards in their hands to try and give you what you want. Can you at least show us what your wanting?

Well how am I supposed to ask fore something, when I'm not sure what I want. And frankly, I'm not quite sure how you want me to be more specific, you want me to name the style I want? I don't even know what most styles are called! All i know are anime and manga, and I don't want those styles.

And can't "Show you what I want" be cuz there was never any concept work done for this comic, except for the few guns I did. But I can't show you what I want, becuz I don't know what I want, I was figering that I would look thought some peoples artwork, and pick out the one I like.

*Sigh* I've just about had it here...

Well we can show you art work but that doesn't mean we cant try doing it differently or have another approach :) Not trying to make you upset but I think we could draw your comic if you gave someone a wak at it, I mean who knows it might even give you what your looking for. I suggest giving out an assignment such as make a comic and then give us what the guys would say in the comic and whats going on in the comic, like write it down in a narrative and then see what people give you back, Heck I'd even try to do that just for fun :)

That is a good idea, but all I asked for was some already done artwork to see, and I would look though them and pick out the one I liked best, and you haven't shown me any of your artwork yet, all I've seen is coloring skills (Witch was rely good).

And I'm pretty annoyed right now, I'm about to pack up and go back to the old artist and tell him I could find anyone.

BTW, this is the old artist: http://mhawley1.deviantart.com/

http://mhawley1.deviantart.com/#/d4dovw5 Well that one doesn't seem it like it required too much sketch work, and I could easily color that in, the thing I would need however is someone who could sketch characters and then I could do the background and miscellaneous objects if you want to do the weapons :D It doesn't matter about the size or depth as long as the sketch can be manipulated in Photoshop with the Transform tool. Then I can add characters into a background I could create and color them in, then Ill send it to you so u can add bubbles or make crops and such for the comic. Don't give up just yet, you might find some talent and just make do with that.

But I don't have photo shop, all I have is MS paint, as for weapons, I can't do it, All i can do are 2D concepts, can't even do stuff from the front, let alone different angles.

Can u save them as a Jpeg file? If you can I can make the needed alterations and anything else such as skewing and what not, then it just becomes a stamp collection and I stamp the gun on the character, snap on the characters head... shifting eyes, turn mirror..ect. and Tuh Dah u have given me something to work with that can easily make any kind of comic except with the necessity of a storyline and character development. A comic is a 3 dimensional representation in a 2 dimensional viewpoint with slight skewness to give it a perspective view. However when you want to see it in action such as a film here you go

And if you want I can do that, but then we would need some voice acting, and then I can stamp on the audio and just open the mouth and close with movement of eyes to give personality. I just don't want to be the one to make the characters too much cause I feel that I am better suited at making the character fit the scenery rather then trying to make my own characters fit a scenery that.... just believe me I suck at making my own characters :)

Now I can just stick to making the comic without the film which I believe is what you want, but just to let you know I am also capable of going further then just a comic cause I have all the adobe programs and can use them fairly well :)

I didn't say anything about a movie! Where did that come from? And I said I CAN'T DRAW ANYTHING AT DIFFERENT ANGLES! I can only do the right side and the left side. Not the back, not the front, and not at Any other angles. I'm not going to draw anything for this comic thats not concept art.

http://i.imgur.com/3gxtF.jpg

This was a two week project of scenery, so its not going to look fabulous especially when it only had 8 hours of real work applied, but everything was sketched out roughly and I wish I had more time but you know how it its :)

Now I don't have any comic stuff except that spiderman comic, but you asked for more work so I hope you like.

Here is another using alteration....

http://i.imgur.com/HCghQ.jpg