Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Valadius

Hello, one and all!

Hello, everybody! New to the place, and glad to have found it. Here's some info about me, in case anyone is interested!

Real name: Jeff Beck. Yes, just like the rock star, but hey, I'm not him. Have been in a few bands, though.

Other names: Well, my fursona name is Valadius Tyro. ^^

About your fursona: Valadius Tyro is a foxtaur. Yes, not very often one has a fursona of a foxtaur, so why not? Anyway, he's a gentle giant (much like my real self) and has recently been converted to Christianity, finding his testimony of past hurts and backsliding a way to reach those who are in a dark place. A kind soul, he tends to be quiet and calm in many situations. Loves to sing and play in bands, being a bass player as well as a singer.

Email: [email protected]

IM: NA

Web site(s): NA

Artist/Writer: Writer, all the way! Can't draw worth a flip! :P

Style: Style? As in genre? Hmm...well, I've written fantasy, horror, drama, Christian commentary...yeah, those. ^^

Been to any cons: One, Midwest Fur Fest. 2007, I think.

Fav. music: Heh, anything, but I'd have to say my faves are older rock (like KISS, Styx, Journey, etc), metal (Disturbed, Demon Hunter, some KoRn, etc), and newer rock (Nickelback, Creed, etc).

Likes: Discussions, reading, writing, helping my lovely fiance with her art stuffs, watching movies, playing roleplaying games, and playing video games amongst other things.

Dislikes: Ignorance, Christian-bashing, God-bashing, Christ-bashing. Yeah. Plain and simple.

Church Denomination: Non-denominational bible church.

Anything else: I'm here to have fun and meet fellow furs in Christ. Glory to God in the highest!!!