Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jim Floyd

Hellooooooo!

(sorry for not using the copy 'n post, heh ^^)

Hi, my name is Jim, and I'm a 16 year old male fur fan. My fursona is a fairly tall halfbreed fox with a black Floyd hoodie and has brown shaggy hair and blue eyes. I am a great poet, but my drawing skills need much practice. I usually want to be fun and happy, but sometimes I can't help feelin a bit scared deep inside. Sometimes, I just wanna curl up and hide behind my "wall". :-/ My favorite music includes anything from good ol' Pink Floyd, to usually grunge, and many other kinds of genres. I am a big online gamer, I like Garfield, I prefer PG rated behavior, and I come from an lds family... and that's about it!

Oh, and I flippen love getting back rubs and usually ask others to scratcha the backa :P

Wow, what a friendly community :)

Hey buddy' date=' welcome! If you like Garfield, then you might enjoy http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/ :D

*Taurhugs*

What are your favorite types of games to play online?

[/quote']

Lol, what a new way to experience Garfield comics...

I haven't been doing much since I have slow internet... just minecraft. When I have normal speeds back, I usually play gears 2, mwf 2, and reach for the xbox, and I play warcraft 3, starcraft 2, halo 1, and whatever else I'm in the computer gaming mood for.

---

My avatar pic is very unworthy D8 *opens up Gimp*

I haven't been doing much since I have slow internet... just minecraft. When I have normal speeds back' date=' I usually play gears 2, mwf 2, and reach for the xbox, and I play warcraft 3, starcraft 2, halo 1, and whatever else I'm in the computer gaming mood for.

[/quote']

Finally another PC gamer!

Add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/thatguywhoplaysgames333

You probably don't want to hug me because I have engine oil all over me for the moment (been busy with the car) :blush: Ah, heck with it *filthy hug* I'm glad there's gamers on here too!, and I'll add u all shortly.

*gives car oil stained hug* There :), oh wait... sorry. Better use soap on that Carson.

I'm still having a hard time working up enough courage to post on other threads D8 It's a sort of newbie problem.

*gives car oil stained hug* There :)' date=' oh wait... sorry. Better use soap on that Carson.

I'm still having a hard time working up enough courage to post on other threads D8 It's a sort of newbie problem.

[/quote']

Lol, we could use moar activity. So post moar!