Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Carson Coyote

Hello!

Other names: Carson

About your fursona: Carson is a Coyote/Siberian Husky mix. His dad is a coyote; his mom is a husky. I'm still finalizing his appearance. :)

Email: [email protected]

IM: Don't IM much anymore...

Web site(s): My flickr site

Artist/Writer: A little of both, but more of neither. :D

Style: Sucky

Been to any cons: Not yet, but I want to go to one soon.

Fav. music: A little bit of everything

Likes: Computers, electronics, photography, audio, video, furries, and a lot of other things...

Dislikes: I don't know... :)

Church Denomination: Lutheran

Anything else: I'm a preacher's kid, have been my entire life. I am the second of five children. I was a college mascot for a while. I'm a geek. I'm kinda shy and usually just read stuff on forums until I get the feel of the particular community. So if I don't say much at first, don't take it personally. :)

"A little of both, but more of neither."

That is the most brilliant thing I've ever heard!

Anyways, welcome to CF, glad to have you Mr. Coyote!

Permission for glomps?

Thanks for all of the warm greetings! :blush:

I'm starting to get an idea of how things work around here, and I'll try to post more often. The thing I mainly have to work on is trying to fit CF into my "internet routine." (Yes, I have a routine when I go online- that way, I don't forget anything!) :D

I'll join you guys on IRC soon, but I'm currently using my sister's old laptop since mine died, and I have to figure out how to do IRC on this computer. :-/

So, thanks again for welcoming me, and I'll be hanging out here more often from now on!

Talk to you all very soon!

-Carson

Yeah' date=' I go to Facebook, then ROBLOX, then deviantART, then Email, and I top it off with Christian Furs[/quote']

Wow, not anywhere near as elaborate as mine: Yahoo! Mail (3 accounts), Google Gmail (2 accounts), then flickr, Facebook, and twitter. I always start out with those five sites in that exact order.

Then I visit these sites in any order, but usually in the order they are listed: Skyrates, then HP Lies, then the Mascot.net forums, then Christian Furs, then Furrs Fur Christ, then Craigslist to look for a car for my sister, then sometimes AutoTrader, then deviantART, which my brothers and I call "artFART", then FA, then any other websites I might remember/need to check.

Then I go back to some of the other sites I checked earlier, to see if there is anything new since I last checked. I need to get a life.:s

Welcome! From one shy member to another' date=' we don't bite...hard ( ;[/quote']

Hello! I'm glad I'm not the only shy one around here. I'm trying to work on my shyness, and so far, it feels great to just finally have the courage to say something!:)

Thanks again to everyone who has welcomed me! I think I'm gonna like it here.:)

Welcome to our part of the internet! ^^

/me bows in greeting

I really should get a routine for the internet - it would make things easier for me and for those who want to contact me, but I'm rather distractible and spontaneously go on adventures... Anyways, if you are interested, I lead a Bible study through skype on Saturdays - we start around noon PST.