Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jackal

Housepets!

Housepets! is a great furry comic, updated every week. It's about a PETA worker that, oddly, hates animals, so an anthropomorphic version of God (who can be anthro if he wants to) turns him into a dog so that he will recognize what it's like to be an animal. It's pretty good, so here's the link: http://www.housepetscomic.com/

It's actually about Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly, a dog and a cat, who live in the same family, and their exploits in their neighborhood and their friends. The PETA worker is just one story arc. He comes in later. :) Granted, though, the latest strip is part of his story.

It is a great comic, though. :)

Ever since Jackal told me about this comic I've been hooked on it. :P

Me too. XD

That'll make me three. I read it from beginning to end the first day I heard about it, and am waiting for the next one xD

Well actually, as Huskydog mentioned above, the PETA thing is just one small part of a much broader storyline about the everyday lives of a Cat and Dog. Housepets is my all-time FAVORITE furry comic, and quite possibly the most clean furry comic. PLUS, Did you know that the creator of Housepets, Rick Griffin, is a Christian? :D

Hey, I love Housepets! Delta, I was going to comment on your avatar when you posted a welcome to me, but it slipped my mind. I didn't know that about Rick--is it really true?

Hey, what's all your favorite storylines? I like King :3

You guys sure weren't kidding. This is a really fun comic, which had me hooked from the start! The only problem I had with it, was that Peanut and Grape are (a tiny bit) in love... which I find strange because they were in a brother/sister situation. But strangeness aside, it's still fun to read :)

I'm going to buy the book and with any luck I can go to MFF and he can sign it for me!

We should spam Rick Griffin with e-mails asking him to join this forum xD

Rick and I are on speaking terms and he is not exactly one for joining forums. He joined FFC (which is where I met him and found out about Housepets!, like three years ago), but posted six times and then left. If he agreed to join here (which he wouldn't), I doubt he would last any longer.