Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Runi

Here comes Runi

Other names: BT, Knight, Charge Man

About your fursona: Runi is quite an odd ball being, a polymorphic being that takes on the form of a 5'4 polymorphic cat-like being. Instead of fur her has smooth skin, due to his gel-like nature (though he could easily emulate fluffiness). The base color of his body is blue and the secondary color (belly, tail strips paw padding) is red. He has a darker shade of blue messy hair with red highlights in it.

As I said before, Runi is polymorphic, so he could change his shape into anything he pleases. Though he likes to take on a little kitty form from time to time or just a feral version of his current.

Email: Ask me

IM: Ask Me

Web site(s):

Artist/Writer: Writer

Style: Fantasy, RP

Been to any cons: Nope

Fav. music: I'm a big fan of VG music (including remixes) and soundtracks from anime and movies. But I'm more of a VG music fan. My favorite VG sountracks would include those of all the Mega Man games, Persona 3, Persona 4, Ace Attorney/Gyakuten Saiban, Kingdom Hearts, Street Fighter Series, Guilty Gear, Blazblue and more!

Likes: God, Abrahamic religions, A Friendly Community, Cuteness, Retro Games, 2D Fighting Games, RP, Silliness, fun, Dulce De Leche, ICE CREAM, Old Movies, Writing, mythology, creativity in the media

Dislikes: Unfriendly Communities (you know who you are... >_> ), rudeness, Hollywood in this day and age, The dull and boring media of this age, most modern video games (now with 90% more cookie-cutter FPS!), Weird Sadomasochistic things

Church Denomination: Baptist

Anything else:

I'm currently an aspiring musician, torturing myself to make sense out of the scribbles, lines and dots that you must learn with Music Theory... though I have no choice but to go the self-help route here. >_>;;

I came on to this board because it looks like a rather fun community, the most tamed group of people I've ever seen since 4chan clump together into a single entity and declare itself the Will of the Internet. And hey, you guys are Christian too! And have a liking of the fluffy people. :3 So it's all cool.

Be warned though, I am an odd ball and a goof ball at the same time! Talking to me is definitely going to ensure oddness out the wazoo! ... That's a word, right? o__o

Well, ermmm... anyway. I'm glad to be here, thanks for giving me the opportunity. If you have any questions go ahead and ask.

God Bless you all. ^_^

Greetings and salutations newcomer!

Hail to thee from the exciting world the Christian anthros!

I see that you are a writer.

Where might one locate these scribbling’s?

Perchance you would like to read mine to rate, and i'll do the same courtesy for you?

ANYWAY

whats up?

Yo my bro-man.

You like VG music? Like Hells March? From C&C?

Thats be trippin off the ceilin.

Hey do you have steam? Check it out man.

FURSISSLE!!

ok I’m done.

Welcome Runi!

Are you and ShinDarkfox together?

Yup! I actually found this community for him and suggested it for him. ^_^

* wolfin springs and pounces on the new guy

Heya! ^.^

*pounced*

Ooof! Hey! ^_^

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!z yay another odd one....... i like you all ready *epic bear hug*

*Is getting squished*

Gaaah! Th-thank you ^_^;; @_@;;

*Yuumichi bows respectfully*

Hey watzup?

WAZZZUUUUP!?!!

Greetings and salutations newcomer!

Hail to thee from the exciting world the Christian anthros!

I see that you are a writer.

Where might one locate these scribbling’s?

Perchance you would like to read mine to rate' date=' and i'll do the same courtesy for you?

ANYWAY

whats up?

Yo my bro-man.

You like VG music? Like Hells March? From C&C?

Thats be trippin off the ceilin.

Hey do you have steam? Check it out man.

FURSISSLE!!

ok I’m done.

[/quote']

Thank you! ^_^

Well... I haven't really written much outside character profiles in a long time. But I have written for school projects and such XD;; Though my writing is mostly in RP

Why of course! I would love to read your stories! ^_^

Also, yes! Hells March is an awesome song! :3

I... don't know what steam is o.o

But thanks, mah FUR BOI! XD

well sorry to note, im polymorph also, can morph in several creatures, but its not my main ability and my fursona stays misterious on that ability =^_ ^=

but welcome here on CF, enjoy the lots of christians here.

note for you runi:

Be warned though' date=' I am an odd ball and a goof ball at the same time! Talking to me is definitely going to ensure oddness out the wazoo! ... That's a word, right? o__o

[/quote']

i'dd sometimes also like to goof around, and remember that pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is also a word, it appeared in the dictionary so its official.

i hope enjoy your stay here.

Awww, thanks! ^_^ Wait, another polymorphic! A mysterious one at that! O.O And one who used a more odd word than me! =D But I am the first polymorphic who's a gel being here, right? >_>

Hey there! =)

Your fursona is very unique. If I made myself a secondary fursona I would want it to be something not often used too. What made you decide on a polymorphic fursona?

Kingdom Hearts music is amazing! ^_^ Square Enix makes some of the best music for their games, even on their itouch games though not as many people know about those.

Darn you, Flechmen. I've been foiled again! >.o

Thanks! =^_^= Well, what made me decide on that is... well, I'm just an odd person, I suppose. o.o I always thought that rubbery and liquid-like beings in fiction were cool, but not really used to their full potential. So, I decided to make Runi. With both qualities and more. XD Besides, it'd be fun to be polymorphic. :3

Also, yes! Kingdom Hearts music is very incredible! O.O I love the medleys and unique style that Yoko uses. I've heard some music in the PSP title, Birth by Sleep and I was amazed by what she made!

And oh? I wasn't aware they had ipod touch games. o.o

Awww' date=' thanks! ^_^ Wait, another polymorphic! A mysterious one at that! O.O And one who used a more odd word than me! =D But I am the first polymorphic who's a gel being here, right? >_>

[/quote']

but if you want to be special, you are!!

*quiran hugs the gel creature, and thinks he is so adorable!!

i really hope u enjoy here, so take a good look around and enjoy

*quiran gives Runi a cookie