Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
G-Root Liska

Share your computer setup

WP_20151024_13_10_20_Pro_zpsgtwed7xy.jpgSo I'm pretty sure that most everyone here has a computer that they use. I figured why not share how your setup is.

I can start first to share mine.

Edited by G-Root Liska

Oh I have my fancy laptop too. Thing is its kind of broken right now. I sold it to my step dad a couple years ago and he got rather mad at a game he was playing on pogo.com and punched the screen cracking it and busting all the hinges. So I have to purchase all of that to fix it. It is a rather cheap fix so no point in buying a new laptop even though this one is a bit old but it gets the job done. I'm eventually going to be using it in our Men Saturday Breakfast bible study.

lucky you, with yer fancy pc's and monitors and stuff :P

all i have is my lil ol laptop

lucky you, with yer fancy pc's and monitors and stuff :P

all i have is my lil ol laptop

x9152JJm.jpg?1

Belive it or not, my primary computer is a laptop... A gaming laptop, but a laptop none the less

I don't even own a PC. I use a cruddy old third gen iPod touch running iOS 5.1.1. (Don't laugh, I'm unemployed and terrible at saving money :P) I've been seriously considering investing in building my own PC whenever I can get a job and the funds for it. Seems like the best way to go if I can play my cards right.

You can actually build a decent custom built PC for a really decent price these days. I haven't actually spent money to build on in a while since most of my computers are either given to me or found on the side of the road. Put it this way I have enough computers of my own to actually run a small church or something. I have literally about 8 computers lol. However I have some really old ones that aren't much of use that are just collecting dust because of how old they're. I got one to run windows 7 but it was a joke lol.

I don't even own a PC. I use a cruddy old third gen iPod touch running iOS 5.1.1. (Don't laugh, I'm unemployed and terrible at saving money :P) I've been seriously considering investing in building my own PC whenever I can get a job and the funds for it. Seems like the best way to go if I can play my cards right.

Oh I would like to add that I actually have a new device in my line of computers lol. This has became my primary for now and is a bit sluggish when it comes to playing SL but other then that it works really well. Its a tablet/notebook. The keyboard detaches and makes it a bit easier. The laptop is getting fixed and that parts for it should be here tomorrow.

WP_20151112_17_58_53_Pro_zpsolkanddr.jpg