Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dantalion

Hello!!

Hello!! I'm Dantalion (Just Danta works too!) And I'm new to the Christian Furs community. I'm gonna go ahead and and answer some of these questions!!

About your fursona: Danta is a male lion, and he's a rather smart fellow,  just like myself. He's a traveler, and writes about his journeys. Right now he's only going on physical journeys, but who knows, he might find a spiritual one too.

Artist/Writer: I am a writer!! I'm working on a book but it's very hush hush. 

Style: I'm a pretty chill person. As for writing style, third person past tense usually. 

Been to any cons: One or two, I'm not comfortable sharing my location. 

Fav. music: Showtunes or Rock.

Likes:  I like a great many things. Movies, books, writing, the occasional video game.

Dislikes: Laziness, racists, I don't care much for video games.

Church Denomination: I"m going to be honest here, I haven't been to church in a really long time. I do believe in Jesus, and God, and the Bible, but I just stopped going to church and am too nervous to start going back so hopefully this is a step in the right direction. Last time I went though, we went to a Methodist church. 

Anything else: It's a pleasure to meet you all!! I'll post art of my fursona here in a few, I'm waiting for my art of them. 

Nice to meet you Danta! I hope you find fellowship here and that it helps you to grow closer to God. Welcome :3

Thank you for the kind welcome!!

Also my friend sketched Danta for me, this is him!!

1t9VyHw.jpg

He's a pale sand color, and all the darker parts are a dark brown!! His mane would be white. 

Welcome to the forums, Danta! The name's Joshua Reynard, and I'm one of the local foxes. Your fursona is cute, by the way.

Like you, I'm not a fan of laziness (I've been trying to be more productive lately) or of racism (among other things, it interferes with the Great Commission and with Jesus' command to love one's neighbor as oneself). And while I play a select few games, I'm not really a big gamer myself - most games don't interest me, and there are other activities that I prefer to spend my time on.

As for a church, here's hoping you find one that's Bible-based and beneficial to your spiritual growth, and that God will help you overcome your nervousness.

Thank you guys for the welcome!! I like it here already. I'm lurking a lot now, but I'm warming up so hopefully I'll be more active soon. 

Hello and welcome! ^^

Spiffy fursona you've got there. What sort of journeys does Danta enjoy? Wilderness or culture or just the traveling?

That's a good question!! I had Originally just had him pegged for wilderness journeys, but I can see him totally taking an interest in the culture of whatever place he's traveling through. He'd probably go stay in small villages and towns and make friends with the locals, and stay there from some time before moving on.