Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

the name's Lukather, Cobalt Lukather. i'm just a simple wolfmutt as you see here x3

i draw furs and race cars and i'm dedicated to praising God throughout everything in my life.

i'm a bit of a slacker but i do my best deliver my best! no one is perfect but i strive to be the best example of Christ i can be.

more on my fursona:

AnTHRROS government experiment: carbon fiber reinforced bones to make a durable, long-lasting soldier. project terminated due to humanitarian reasons. subject freed after failure of termination. now employed as a car mechanic/tuner. reserve soldier on call.

Smart, witty, cheerful, and free-spirited, Cobalt Lukather is a spontaneous and bright character, and enjoys talks, walks, and cuddles nearly as much as his mechanical obsession and genius for automotive performance.

new_pic_x3_by_kieth_wolfe-d86xuif.jpg

racing vehicles of all types is my favorite hobby. i have so many car's i would love to get my hands on, though some of them are nothing but wishful thinking, half of them are reasonably attainable.

my dream garage (vehicles i use in rp) include:

an off road VW Bug (170hp from the original air cooled engine, new suspension, brakes, and knobby tires. mild difference from stock)

1987 Peterbilt 359 (crazy fast semi truck here: http://kieth-wolfe.deviantart.com/art/Black-Betty-425424599)

MAZ 543 (missile truck converted to camper vehicle with a 3,000hp Cummins QSK23 engine) 

1984 M1010 Ambulance (a 730hp 8v92TA Detroit Diesel makes this thing haul real fine! ambulance converted to mini-camper)
1978 Holden Kingswood Ute (an off road thrill ride i drew here: http://kieth-wolfe.deviantart.com/art/Holden-HZ-Ute-514687819)

1972 Brubaker Box (with 325hp from a Pontiac Grand Prix GXP V8 engine crammed onto the rear axle of this VW bug-based van, and revised suspension, this van looks as slick as it goes)

1983 Dodge Ram Van (1300hp Cummins diesel with 4WD, lowered on wide tires, painted a beautiful metallic gray, and a decent amount of luxury inside, while out-accelerating hundreds of fast sports cars)

Lamborghini Espada (beautiful bright red paint, a detuned, smooth running Countach V12 up front, and a beautiful interior for a wonderful sunday cruiser)

1999 Åœhelby Series 1 (completely stock except for newer, more comfortable race seats, and slick grippy tires for a beautiful track day car)

1956 Jaguar D-type short-nose replica (420hp Jaguar engine and grippy tires makes this tiny, light single-seat vehicle a rocketship around the track)

1970 Plymouth Roadrunner: (tuned-up big block on wide tires and low, sporting suspension give the big car a distinct muscle car character while still being fairly good around corners as muscle cars usually aren't.)

1989 IROC-Z (370hp Chevy 5.7 TPI torque monster of an engine makes this car an everyday cruiser/commuter and fairly good performance vehicle. oozes with muscle and confidence expected of a muscle car)

PACE Polaris RZR 1000 (270hp v-twin turbo, making this UTV wicked fast)

Superformance GT40 MKII replica (550hp big block Ford and massive tires front and rear make this modern rendition of a classic racecar faster than ever)

1987 Buick GNX Clone. (500hp turbocharged V6 in the heart of a completely blacked out Buick Grand National with suspension and tires bred for racing)

2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat (707 horsepower in a stripped-down Challenger, painted after the special edition Yellow Jacket, makes this vehicle the highly capable car Cobalt uses in his line of duty when his motorcycle is unavailable)

2010 Ford Fusion (900hp Mustang V8 crammed in with the All Wheel Drive system of the Ford Fusion makes for a crazy fast but unsuspecting vehicle.)

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT. (505hp V8, magnetic suspension, and extensive chassis work from a brand new Camaro Z/28 makes this Fiero a real rocket and an outstandingly fast car on the track.)

1999 Dodge Viper ACR (modified 700hp V10, race-tuned suspension, slick tires, stripped down and stylish, this Viper can take a bit out of any full blown race car's ego)

1988 Audi Quattro (630hp supercharged and turbocharged engine in a stripped quattro with rally-bred suspension and tires makes for a hot dang fast rally car!)

TVR Cerbera Speed 12 replica: (1,600hp in a full carbon fiber super-light racecar, capable of nearly 300mph. a brutal beast faster than all but a handful of the fastest street cars on earth)

1973 Ford XB Falcon (660hp supercharged small block Ford V8 with a massive rear axle and even more massive tires, tuned for street circuit racing and doing the most immense burnouts you can imagine)

2015 Falcon F7 (stock. it is perfect from the factory just the way it is. and that is a very rare thing.)

1985 Ford Ranger single cab (with so much work done to it, you wouldn't recognize it: http://kieth-wolfe.deviantart.com/art/Pheonix-Rat-496386530)

Shadow Hawk Street Hawk (http://kieth-wolfe.deviantart.com/art/Street-Hawk-453657126)

custom made Dakar rally truck (http://kieth-wolfe.deviantart.com/art/Dakar-Warrior-081-527951652)

Cerberus: (custom made attack vehicle designed by Cobalt: http://kieth-wolfe.deviantart.com/art/Cerberus-562088618)

Ducati 1199 Panigale R (bare bones street fighter with a custom turbocharged engine producing 390hp, the bike has the same number in pounds of weight, making an impossibly fast vehicle, one of the fastest in the world. This is Cobalt's best handiwork and fastest vehicle, as well as the motorcycle used mostly in his line of work, even more so than the Hellcat.)

im_on_my_way_by_kieth_wolfe-d8qbjoz.jpg

hello all!

*hugs my brother Zvoc and shakes paws with Joshua Reynard* yes Kail, i'm only now doing this because a certain silly foxcat convinced me i wasn't busy enough already heh ^^;

yes, i drew those pictures, thank you Joshua and Spirit ^^

I lean toward a model like the 1198. The other problem is, I don't actually ride these things yet. But who knows, maybe I will.

Edited by Rythe