Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
EunnoHeywood

Eunno Heywood reporting in!

Just recently discovered this site, so I figured it'd be good for me to have a more christian friendly environment to be in.

Other names: Eunno (pronounced Yoo-no)

About your fursona: Fursona...that'd be Eunno. Fennec fox, colouration as shown in my avatar.

Artist/Writer: Uhm..I play guitar. If that counts as something.

Style: Pertaining to my guitar playing, metal.

Been to any cons: Not yet!

Fav. music: Metal (particularly extreme metal genres such as Death metal, Melodic death, ect.), classic rock, and classical music.

Likes: Reading, coffee, computers, music, guitar, anything "do-it-yourself", and outdoors.

Dislikes: Bigotry, lying, rap and modern country music, prejudice, and ignorance.

Church Denomination: Nondenominational my whole life, I simply go by what is written in the Bible.

Anything else: Rather excited to hopefully meet new people with the same beliefs as myself!

Edited by EunnoHeywood

Greetings! Welcome to Christians furs!

I'm the resident coffee dragon! *Pours a cup for you*

Nice to meet you! 

And thank you, for both the welcome and the coffee.

-he nods slightly as he takes the cup, taking a sip of it-

Welcome :3

Danke~

Hello =3 Welcome to the most pure furry forum (that I know so far) *hugs Euno* =3 Enjoy!

If you ever want a hug or a cuddle, you can always come to me =3

Wow, you play a guitar? That's awesome! :D I can't get myself to play it because it takes a lot of practice so instead I play piano =3 We can share our musical experience via Skype or ICQ.

Welcome to Christian Furs, Eunno! I'm Joshua Reynard, and I'm always happy to meet another fox.

I'm also a musician, but I play keyboards. I want to learn guitar, but I haven't gotten around to it.

You say you like "do-it-yourself projects". What kind of projects? I'm into that sort of stuff myself, but I mainly focus on electronics projects.

Hello =3 Welcome to the most pure furry forum (that I know so far) *hugs Euno* =3 Enjoy!

If you ever want a hug or a cuddle, you can always come to me =3

Wow, you play a guitar? That's awesome! :D I can't get myself to play it because it takes a lot of practice so instead I play piano =3 We can share our musical experience via Skype or ICQ.

Thank you!

All sounds good to me. cx

Welcome to Christian Furs, Eunno! I'm Joshua Reynard, and I'm always happy to meet another fox.

I'm also a musician, but I play keyboards. I want to learn guitar, but I haven't gotten around to it.

You say you like "do-it-yourself projects". What kind of projects? I'm into that sort of stuff myself, but I mainly focus on electronics projects.

Well, I don't really have one type that I focus on. I really just work on whatever comes to mind.

One day that could be a combustion style potato cannon, the next it could be something electrical.

When it comes to that stuff I like to consider myself a "jack-of-all-trades"!

Greetings! I'm slightly late for the greetings but that's the story of collage life... If you like art(paintings or digital) I'm up for talking or showing it. And I have an RP going here if you like that sort of thing. And lastly but most importantly if you have a prayer request then me and my moose (husband) will keep you in our prayers. Again, welcome to CF, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Greetings! I'm slightly late for the greetings but that's the story of collage life... If you like art(paintings or digital) I'm up for talking or showing it. And I have an RP going here if you like that sort of thing. And lastly but most importantly if you have a prayer request then me and my moose (husband) will keep you in our prayers. Again, welcome to CF, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you, I've been loving how many friendly people there are here.

I /love/ art, though I'm not much good at it myself. -~-

Thank you, I've been loving how many friendly people there are here.

I /love/ art, though I'm not much good at it myself. -~-

We are generally quite friendly here, in a matter of fact I have not come across anyone who isn't friendly as of yet.

You don't have to be good at art to enjoy it. :) If you do however like to see any of the art that I post I do have a forum post called "Sharing Art of all Kinds" it is located in "Visual Arts" I keep all of my arts there instead of posting new Forum Posts. I update frequently.

We are generally quite friendly here, in a matter of fact I have not come across anyone who isn't friendly as of yet.

You don't have to be good at art to enjoy it. :) If you do however like to see any of the art that I post I do have a forum post called "Sharing Art of all Kinds" it is located in "Visual Arts" I keep all of my arts there instead of posting new Forum Posts. I update frequently.

Ah, I see.

I'll be sure to check it out!